Page 462 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 11,526 to 11,550 of 26884
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    My strategy is not to get audited by the IRS. But, it sure would be nice to only have a $750 fed tax bill this year.
    TDS

Well, let's just take the wind out of the sails of any substantial Vermont appreciation.

https://www.compassvermont.com/news/...e5ee3521d.html

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, let's just take the wind out of the sails of any substantial Vermont appreciation.

https://www.compassvermont.com/news/...e5ee3521d.html
    I run my rental through Killington Management company (its in Pinnacle). You call up the Grand and ask for my unit (or other units). Mines considered an A+ rental or some shit....we did a lot of stuff to improve it over the rest of the units.

Just called and they laughed when I asked about Skidog's pad.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Just called and they laughed when I asked about Skidog's pad.
    Lol. Unit A23.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Just called and about A23 and they said yeah the guy with the small dick owns it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Just called and about A23 and they said yeah the guy with the small dick owns it.
    That's the unit

He said unit. Heh. Heh.
    Decisions Decisions

Human connection and hosting spirit. GTFO with that BS. You can get all the human connection you want while waiting in 30-45 minute lift lines at the VT ski hills.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    He said unit. Heh. Heh.
    Bunny would love it, it's a condo after all

In other news, mortgage rates are starting to inch up. Better get in before the 30 year fixed goes above 4%.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/to...s-march-4-2021
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Real Estate Crash thread

Quote Originally Posted by mescalito View Post
    Clementine. Great trails. Ride there often when getting out of snow in Reno. Did that house come with a BBQ?
    No bbq unless you mean an outdoor fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    In other news, mortgage rates are starting to inch up. Better get in before the 30 year fixed goes above 4%.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/to...s-march-4-2021
    Yup, except there is fuck-all on the market to buy. Where's my rope, these trusses should be sturdy enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Bunny would love it, it's a condo after all

You must love to shovel snow and cut grass.

I heard skidog has a butler. He has a place at killington so I wouldn’t doubt it.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Yup, except there is fuck-all on the market to buy. Where's my rope, these trusses should be sturdy enough...
    Have you seen lumber prices recently? Go find a tree. It will be way cheaper.

X

A lot of those countries have universal healthcare. Wonder if that was taken into account when determining 'real personal disposable income'.

“When I started in this business, there was a broad consensus around making the American dream accessible to middle- and lower-income people. After this year I now see housing as a luxury good.”

- Redfin CEO

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...te-11615036918

We used Redfin for our purchase and sale. Paid a listing fee of less than 1% (2.5% buyers) we were super happy with the Realtor and team too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    “When I started in this business, there was a broad consensus around making the American dream accessible to middle- and lower-income people. After this year I now see housing as a luxury good.”

- Redfin CEO

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...te-11615036918
    That quote alone should be grounds for public execution. That's just as egregiously tone-deaf as saying that healthcare is a luxury good.

And how does truthfully commenting on a condition make him responsible for it? In this country healthcare is not a "Right", it is a luxury item for low wage workers that they can't afford. You going to go hang a few politicians?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Yeah, I read that more as an acknowledgement of the state of the housing market, especially over the past year; not that he thinks houses should be luxury goods.

Redfin enters the market wanting to help make buying/selling homes more affordable down the food chain and gives an opinion of what they are seeing in the current market, glade calls for a lynching.

Also from that article:

I want to be mindful of the affordability problems this will create,” he said in an interview. “It creates political turmoil and anxiety.
    Seems like the guy is aware of the issues. The article did not give any ways to address the problems but the problems are at least part of the conversation right now.

I'm not going to pay for marketwatch, but he comment at all on the 6% 'bullshit fee' realtors charge?

My neighbor realtor started his own brokerage a month or two ago, saying he was going to change the way things are done. I asked if it meant charging less to scan realtor.com listings and he did not like the conversation very much.

Something like 98% of houses are now found by the client themselves just looking online. How is this concept of paying realtors 6% still a thing?
    Live Free or Die