Page 718 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... LastLast
Results 17,926 to 17,950 of 27101
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Don't forget Taylor fucking ham mother fuckers

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    Pan fried with ketchup on toast ?

Fuck. That’s actually a tasty sammich
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Pan fried with ketchup on toast ?

Fuck. That’s actually a tasty sammich
    I like it with ketchup, cheese and an egg on a hard roll, but your method works too. The bread is just a delivery system for the delicious meat.

If the Chinese RE market tanks, what happens in the US / Canada?
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...bt-share-slump

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I like it with ketchup, cheese and an egg on a hard roll, but your method works too. The bread is just a delivery system for the delicious meat.

I’ll try that. Sounds tasty.
    My only Taylor ham experience is from my in-laws.

PS. Not sure how much meat there is in Taylor ham.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Nothing, really. Maybe U.S. and Canada go up, because better place for Chinese to stash cash But both financial systems are firewalled.

before or after the shooting war?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    before or after the shooting war?
    ? The leadership exhibited on both sides during these tough pandemic times makes me confident they have the maturity and wisdom to steer clear of a shooting war.

/s

I'm officially no longer a homeowner.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Congrats?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Condolences?

Probably not much happens to US or Canada RE markets. The two aren't that deeply intertwined. Maybe high end RE pricing increases slow down slightly in markets like BC and Toronto as rich Asians curtail purchases. I would think that for the Chinese RE market to impact NA RE market, you would need an utter and total collapse of the Chinese RE market, which would then lead to the Chinese stock markets to collapse. Then dominoes fall and worldwide recession.

Let's wait and see which way things go.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Probably not much happens to US or Canada RE markets. The two aren't that deeply intertwined. Maybe high end RE pricing increases slow down slightly in markets like BC and Toronto as rich Asians curtail purchases. I would think that for the Chinese RE market to impact NA RE market, you would need an utter and total collapse of the Chinese RE market, which would then lead to the Chinese stock markets to collapse. Then dominoes fall and worldwide recession.

Let's wait and see which way things go.
    So you're saying there's a chance that house prices will go down, yeah?

So where you moving to Danno? Going to rent or buy? Inquiring minds need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I'm in a van. Down by the river.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

#cashout
    #covidboomequity
    #vanlife
    #goodcall

I like Jersey. Fuck the haters.

Great beaches, close the nexus of the universe and the babes! Dear god those Jersey babes get me going and they don’t take shit.

Sucks for skiing though.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm in a van. Down by the river.
    GODDAMMIT. Livin' the dream...

New Jersey - Land of babes and tomatoes.

My Jersey babe is pretty nostalgic about the place but seems to prefer the bigger mountains of the West. I was forced to agree with her that the pizza in the Trenton area is the best anywhere after trying some. Tomato pie FTW.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    The "Cemetery of the Innocent" isn't a thing in perpetuity; it's an event/demonstration by a bunch of religious kooks from Lynden (the only town in the state that had a trump rally). They set it up on some farm field along Hannegan Rd, do some press photos, and pack it up.
    Hey now, they had a Trump/Culp rally in Plain

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I can't tell is that video a spoof or real? seems kinda like the spoof they made of mountain village a couple years ago

the covid work from home refugees who are oblivious then gone soon onto the next notch in the belt adventure in an artists life

the dumb realtor who just got here last week and is conflicted not only between his sexuality but where he fits in in town giving rub and tugs to the rich and pretending he cares about his local citizens as he fixes rugs shades and knick nacks

the second homeowners who are used to using their money to influence others and constantly talk about the good they do, talking and doing are two different things shut the fuck up and start doing, you are not special cause you are a has been ceo of some company ok boomer

the cry baby local busineswoman please honey I have short terms and I provide cut rate housing to my employees you are such a genrous sole and a job creator do you offer health insurance too? shes more conflicted about her once dirt bag roots and her cash cow money making routine typical local 30 dollar pizza and 7 dollar beers the profit margins on pizza is big bank

the the homeless local kid who got so many participation awards in life growing up he thinks someone should just hand him a place to live and a high paying job where he can play with his phone all day and post about being in CB

sincerly,
    jaded local with one foot out the door you fucks can have this town cause it got fucked years ago and lost its soul
    Homeless kid with a $60k Ram and $10k in bikes in the back. Could’ve pick a worker with a clapped out Camry and a Schwinn.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Hey now, they had a Trump/Culp rally in Plain
    Did Trump actually make an appearance?

I guess I could have been more specific: Trump the candidate pre-2016 election.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    My Jersey babe is pretty nostalgic about the place but seems to prefer the bigger mountains of the West. I was forced to agree with her that the pizza in the Trenton area is the best anywhere after trying some. Tomato pie FTW.
    My Jersey Girl wife prefers the mountains too. But for me, the smokier the west gets, and the more fucksticks that move to Montana, the more my mind is opening up to living in places I never before considered. Been here 35 years, maybe it's time to do something else. I don't know. Pretty depressing tbh.