Page 407 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 27076
    Perhaps I wasn't clear. My daughter is the buyer .
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I like the tiny house idea

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Perhaps I wasn't clear. My daughter is the buyer .
    PA is a pre easy doc to read. Have you read hers? There’s only a few notations and most are standard. Contingencies are stacked against the seller.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Just got an email that it's been wired, haven't heard that it's been recieved yet though.

JC, about 5:00 on Friday? That way we miss any NYC traffic. Let's roll.
    It's Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Right, that's why I said, "on Friday". i.e. tomorrow.

When it comes to beers and a party, those aussies are always a day ahead.

Real Estate Crash thread

My flat rate listing realtor is hiring a driver because he’s so busy. 1% to list will be the new normal in expensive markets. He made a bold choice to change it up and it worked for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Thanks l2s. It's a cool house, I put a lot of time and thought into it, but it's a constant maintenance issue and there are some big things looming, this is going to simplify my life and free up a lot of money, I'm stoked. Been a crazy couple of weeks getting out of there, I'm ready for it to be over.
    Time to buy a boat! let me know if you want to make a run Tues-Thurs next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Thanks all. Redfin is in my hood but I won't be buying with them so it would be a bit more expensive. I'm talking to a couple realtors in the next day to get a few opinions and then I'll go from there. Also called my neighbors landscape dude who is cleaning up front flower beds and adding a couple flowers for curb appeal.

Gotta touch up some stain on the deck and paint some trim and then the house is good to go.

Hoping to list next weeked or the weekend after.
    Be sure to exclude the neighbors from your listing contract. They might be back once they see the list price. FOMO and all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you are buyer in California check out unlocked.com. They rebate up to 2% of buyer commissions. 5x more than Redfin

Quote Originally Posted by VTeton View Post
    Time to buy a boat! let me know if you want to make a run Tues-Thurs next week.
    I'm down, I just had to get all this shit behind me and get back here, I'll PM you.

I put my house in Golden CO on the market late Thursday night. I've already got an offer over asking price and apparently there are more on the way. Lots more showings for today and tomorrow too.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...d/?view=public

Also of note- I'm using GoldenBoy's brother as my realtor (thanks for the intro GoldenBoy!). He's been great to work with so far.

Also of note- I'm using GoldenBoy's brother as my realtor (thanks for the intro GoldenBoy!). He's been great to work with so far.
    BabyBlue?

I put my house in Golden CO on the market late Thursday night. I've already got an offer over asking price and apparently there are more on the way. Lots more showings for today and tomorrow too.

Good deal. I bet your neighbors are probably regretting their low ball offer.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Good deal. I bet your neighbors are probably regretting their low ball offer.
    I think they do feel bad. Even after accounting for realtor fees I'm already netting more than their best offer. I gave them an opportunity to have the house for tens of thousands less than the current offer.

They stopped by Friday and gave me a bottle of champagne and a thank you note. I think they were wanting to buy with cash and the house is just a little more than their cash savings. They were going to need to take out like a $30k mortgage to buy at $760k and they didn't want to do it.

Once they saw the listing they knew it would go above ask.

Well, that was a classy gesture on their part.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

You deserve to die poor if you take Fox business seriously.

Nice, happy to help with the intro and hope it all goes smooth!

Seinfeld better get busy cleaning up the filth of NYC. It's going to the rats.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-est...es-don-peebles

You posted that Fox biz thing as a joke, right?

I see my back yard in there.
    Keep them Golden house prices high!
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Absolutely incredible bachelor vibes coming from Kevo's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You posted that Fox biz thing as a joke, right?
    You caught me!

In other news the SIL just got multiple cash offers for their water front joint in New Fairfield, CT. They had bought it right around the height of the RE bubble back in 2006. They put about a $100k in renovations into the place. They needed a bigger place for the growing family and just rented it for the past 5 years or so because there was no way they were going to be able to sell it for what they paid and spent on the upgrades.

They are accepting an all cash offer for $10k above what they listed it for. But every offer (I think 4 total) were all cash offers with just one asking for a home inspection.

They listed on a Friday, and had over a dozen showing on the WE, and had offers by Sunday evening. They were about to accept one of the full cash offers, when their RE agent said there was another couple in the neighborhood interested that wanted lake front. So, that's the client they are accepting the offer from.

So things aren't all bad in CT.

I don't get it
    totally insane seriously that much for a tract home around golden?
    golden and the metro area are........... but that's just stupid what is wrong with people to pay that much
    power too you for getting a high price
    I have a new theory and see it everyday around here, tech money makes people stupid in more ways than one they think they can have and get anything they want at the touch of a button and they make alot of money doing god knows what for a living