Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    sweet line, sick bird. nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau
    iskibc - how the hell did you get that shot with the camera looking down the skis. That's just about the last thing I'd think of doing standing on top of something that steep.

Also luv that shot of jump turns into hip-check. That's my patented method!

mbsc - nice going! Not that its a race but get that sandbagger!

I took that shot looking down at my skis actually. I was in a safe zone part way down the coulie... WAITING for a long time for iskibc to get his too-long skis through the crux at the entrance.

I guess I need to start hiking faster

But for the record, I was in front once here
    Last edited by mtnbikerskierchick; 05-19-2006 at 02:57 PM.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy

They're brother and sister asshole.
    Hahahaha. You guys crack me up. LB, stop telling lies! We aren't brother and sister

Bodhi- iskibc already has a wonderful wife. I am merely one of his bc partners and we have fun together.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

MBSC is an elite ultra MTB racer

Yeah, but he probably shaves his legs. That explains alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead
    Yeah, but he probably shaves his legs. That explains alot.
    ahem, I certainly hope that she does.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi

Btw, are you two getting married or something...been doing a shitload of bc together with just the two of you...all alone out there, no-one around, hmmmmmmm.
    Ha, this one made me laugh. You kidding me! We have absolutely nothing in common and she talks too much. jk.

Besides, would you marry your sister? She's just a great friend and an awesome ski partner. That's all.

And lastly, I'm pretty sure my current wife would frown upon that
    Last edited by iskibc; 05-19-2006 at 03:07 PM.

ahem, I certainly hope that she does.
    Well, sometimes I forget. Maybe that was my problem that day. I was commenting at the summit how I really needed to shave my legs... it had been a few days. Dang, learn something new every day
    -
    14erskiers.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerskierchick
    Well, sometimes I forget. Maybe that was my problem that day. I was commenting at the summit how I really needed to shave my legs... it had been a few days.
    TMI

"It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

TMI

Well, that's what you get for picking on me being a slow hiker
    -
    14erskiers.com

Quote Originally Posted by iskibc
    Ha, this one made me laugh. You kidding me! We have nothing in common and she talks too much.
    Yep, sounds like a teacher. It that why you are always so far out infront of her?

She's just a great friend and an awesome ski partner. That's all...
    Nope. Not buying it. Too much time out there together with nothing else around but the two of you and ma nature.

Harry:
    "A man and a woman can never be friends, the sex thing always gets in the way...it is always out there."

Sally:
    "So you are saying that men cannot be friends with good looking women, cause they always want to have sex with them?"

Harry:
    "Yep, but not just the pretty ones...the ugly ones we pretty much want to bang too."

peace,
    D.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

Let me just publicly admit that I am indeed a dumb ass.

I didn't realize mbsc was mbsc.

Anyway...............................:

Continue the shralping of the otherwise alpine ice routes. The Black Ice Couloir on the Grand is calling for a second descent.

Yep, sounds like a teacher. It that why you are always so far out infront of her?
    Wait... we're BOTH educators here....

Besides the fact that I talk too much, iskibc has to stay far in front of me b/c I sing. A lot. Very very horribly. On Pacific I couldn't stop singing "The hills are alive.... with the sound of music...." It scares him away. He starts running up the mountain when I start singing.
    -
    14erskiers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead
    Let me just publicly admit that I am indeed a dumb ass.

I didn't realize mbsc was mbsc.
    Yeah, I realized the mistake. But it was funny anyway
    And it's even funnier that you say you "I didn't realize mbsc was mbsc". That sickness you've been fighting still has you and is pickling your brain methinks.
    -
    14erskiers.com

traditionally it is the man that serenades (sp?) the woman. Your continued usurping of his traditional masculine role is why he's always on here dickwaving.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Usurping of iskibc's traditional masculine role? Now we've got some psychologist on our hands

Maybe that's why he's afraid to wear pink.
    -
    14erskiers.com

Heh. You nailed it right on the head.

Wait... we're BOTH educators here....

Besides the fact that I talk too much, iskibc has to stay far in front of me b/c I sing. A lot. Very very horribly. On Pacific I couldn't stop singing "The hills are alive.... with the sound of music...." It scares him away. He starts running up the mountain when I start singing.
    She sings, she talks to the snow, she talks to her skins, she talks to herself, etc.
    When she first started doing this I thought for sure she was dehydrated or suffering from heat exhaustion or something. But no, it's just Brittany being Brittany.

On Pacific I couldn't stop singing "The hills are alive.... with the sound of music...."
    *That* is a painful image for my ears. That coupled with Bananarama banging around in my head from another thread...ears, They are bleeding cyberly right now. Stop the pain, stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it

stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it

stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it

Awwwwwwwwwwwwchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....noooooo oooooo....and right before I was just ready to go home for the weekend...uuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

She sings, she talks to the snow, she talks to her skins, she talks to herself, etc.
    When she first started doing this I thought for sure she was dehydrated or suffering from heat exhaustion or something. But no, it's just Brittany being Brittany.
    It's ALL true I talk to my skins when they aren't behaving... when they start falling off. "Why don't you love me skins???" "Because you take us over rocks!"

I used to blame talking to myself and innanimate objects on the fact that I am an only child. But, iskibc is also an only child and he doesn't do it. Hmmm....
    Last edited by mtnbikerskierchick; 05-19-2006 at 03:31 PM.
    -
    14erskiers.com

*That* is a painful image for my ears. That coupled with Bananarama banging around in my head from another thread...ears, They are bleeding cyberly right now. Stop the pain, stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....noooooo oooooo....and right before I was just ready to go home for the weekend...uuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
    I finally got you back. Yes
    -
    14erskiers.com

Poor hev- with all this info (none of it particularily flattering) I can hear his crush on MBSC deflating from here
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

And lastly, I'm pretty sure my current wife would frown upon that
    though it wouldn't hurt to ask.

2 is better than 1, eh?

ps: sweet line
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Bwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

(none of it particularily flattering)
    Well, it is not my intention to be flattering Just be myself.
    I think you just want to ski w/ me and hear my singing for yourself.
    -
    14erskiers.com

MP3 Player = Priceless addition to a MBSC tour.

actually, touring with you too kooks sounds too much like exercise
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

I finally got you back. Yes
    Picture the sounds and images of this nighmare my dear:
    Me singing in the shower tonight, "Cruel Summer"

Ouch, thats gotta hurt ugly.