Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Shrooms

Heh - Lax knows.

never take them to Nevada. 4 grams and it's a felony trafficking conviction.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    never take them to Nevada. 4 grams and it's a felony trafficking conviction.
    Heh......that's mostly where I eat them.

Deserts is good.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by 72Twenty View Post
    Eat some shrooms and stare at this...

heh, I forgot about my post in this thread...
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

8-pages and no "trip" report.

My only experience was the neighbor's kid who harvested some mushrooms of the manure pile in the horse paddock and tried to sell them at school. Imagine getting expelled in your senior year of high school for selling shit.

Don't be THAT guy.

it's a beautiful day.

when not on the snow what else do i do...

http://www.jatho-craftsman.blogspot.com/

Fliegenpilz. Heh. Heard those things fuck you up hard.

yes, i realize it's a shitty picture. it was taken on the fly when the commercial came up. however, has anyone tried one of these? sounds magical...

Back in the day when I was living in Miami we used to travel to the interior ranches, drink beer and pick mushrooms that grew on the cow shit. ( I think that we helped Elvin Bishop with the Steelin Watermelons line: "Farmer Brown caught me one dark night, stealing' melons by the mellow moonlight. He cocked his shotgun, his old dog bit me....should of heard me holler when the rock salt hit me.")
    Now, I live across the street from a cow ranch in UT. No goodies grow in these fields. What's up with that? Are they mormon cows?
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 10-14-2019 at 09:28 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

That was a powerful 60minutes segment. (as was Nadia's isis story)
    Prepare for a bunch of medical calls from People tripping balls.

I don't do large doses, and have found my couple LSD trips more "enlightening" and visual. For me shrooms are always kinda heavy, and psychological while LSD just slips in like candy. Maybe I need to do the "heroic" doses that they use for the studies

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Funny, in Indo and Thailand they will toss you in prison for a joint, but shrooms are readily available and legal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rudys.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	297890
    Name:  Special Shake.JPG
Views: 551
Size:  129.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    That was a powerful 60minutes segment. (as was Nadia's isis story)
    Prepare for a bunch of medical calls from People tripping balls.

I don't do large doses, and have found my couple LSD trips more "enlightening" and visual. For me shrooms are always kinda heavy, and psychological while LSD just slips in like candy. Maybe I need to do the "heroic" doses that they use for the studies

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Shrooms for me, were much more of a body high, acid was more cerebral. This was all many years ago....."when the moon was in the seventh house".....

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Back in the day when I was living in Miami we used to travel to the interior ranches, drink beer and pick mushrooms that grew on the cow shit. ( I think that we helped Elvin Bishop with the Steelin Watermelons line: "Farmer Brown caught me one dark night, stealing' melons by the mellow moonlight. He cocked his shotgun, his old dog bit me....should of heard me holler when the rock salt hit me.")
    Now, I live across the street from a cow ranch in UT. No goodies grow in these fields. What's up with that? Are they mormon cows?
    Think about conditions that cause fungal growth.
    Now think about the climate of Miami vs Utah...
    I think you will get there.

Plus I would be careful wild pickin

As a friend used to say as we hiked through public land grazing areas in the Henry's " dont want to take the time to spore print and dont wanna die"

Thoughts on acid v. Shrooms were summed up well by Loudon

https://greatsong.net/PAROLES-LOUDON...100063809.html

If you like that 60 Minutes segment I'd highly recommend reading How to Change Your Mind.

Psychedelics are powerful drugs that deserve great respect, and should be avoided if you have a personal or family history of schizophrenia or severe bipolar. But, at this point there is overwhelming evidence that when used responsibly and judiciously they can be powerful forces for good in people's lives.

Pscilocybin- and MDMA-assisted therapy have both been granted "Breakthrough Therapy" status by the FDA and are being fast-tracked for approval; both could be legal treatments for depression, anxiety and PTSD by 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    at this point there is overwhelming evidence that when used responsibly and judiciously they can be powerful forces for good in people's lives.
    ^^ good times

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    If you like that 60 Minutes segment I'd highly recommend reading How to Change Your Mind.

Psychedelics are powerful drugs that deserve great respect, and should be avoided if you have a personal or family history of schizophrenia or severe bipolar. But, at this point there is overwhelming evidence that when used responsibly and judiciously they can be powerful forces for good in people's lives.

Pscilocybin- and MDMA-assisted therapy have both been granted "Breakthrough Therapy" status by the FDA and are being fast-tracked for approval; both could be legal treatments for depression, anxiety and PTSD by 2021.
    This. I had my first experience with this back in July of this year with DTM. LIFE CHANGING. Especially for someone who has recently gone through some anxiety/panic attacks and mental health issues after not dealing properly with past trauma in my life (AKA, losing our daughter). I am SO glad DTM convinced me this was a good idea.
    I did however read How to Change Your Mind before we did this. A must before anyone's first time. Mine was more of a guided experience by Dan so it felt very, very safe.
    you sketchy character, you

AC and DTM: so sorry to read. Best wishes.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Thanks. It was seven years ago...I had just not properly dealt with everything. SO much better now. Phsychedelics can REALLY, really heal if done properly.
    you sketchy character, you

Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    Thanks. It was seven years ago...I had just not properly dealt with everything. SO much better now. Phsychedelics can REALLY, really heal if done properly.
    Now you are ready for some DMT.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Whoa. That escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Report back on how the machine elves currently view the human race. I was a little too drunk to remember what they told me...

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Whoa. That escalated quickly.
    Not really.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Psychedelics are good. And scary. And sometimes even fun.

That 60 minutes story got me reading up on this.

https://nwnoggin.org/2019/05/30/a-le...creative-life/