Thread: Hestra Gloves

Hestra Gloves

Yep, another glove thread! If anyone knows of a better place to put this, or if it's already been discussed (I did a search) let me know and i'll delete.

So...judging by the posts I got while searching...the gloves are good, but waterproof issues. How bad is the waterproofing? This would be a major factor for me...also, anyone want to recommend a pair? I was thinking of these
    Just wondering because my gloves are ripped to hell now, and the end of season sales are here so I figure i'd buy a pair for next season instead of paying full price a few months down the road.
    Thankss.

I am a HUGE fan of these gloves...got them for 30 bucks and wore them for most of the season. They only get wet if the snow is really wet and you are clawing around it it for hours...otherwise they are pretty much perfect...super warm, durable as hell....and best of all, they are CHEAP

http://www.auclairgloves.com/products.cfm?uid=72

I bought those gloves recently and thought they were the best gloves I have ever owned. I used them in some harsh conditions in Jackson and Valdez and sometimes I think there were times when only my hands were warm. Waterproofing shouldn't be too much of an issue 'cause you are unlikely to wear them when it is warm enough to rain. The "military grade" goats leather is much less pourous than most leather so it tends not to absorb as much moisture and freeze, remaining "dexterous as fuck"

I have these same gloves and love them.

Waterproof issues:

Don't know anything about these gloves. But if you want em waterproof, some goretex glove is normally the way to go. However, be aware that goretex gloves can become very humid inside as they don't ventilate all that well. Very very seldom do I feel a need for that kind of water resistance in my glove, at least not when skiing.
    All work and no play, ... you know...

I bought the Dominique Perret pro model half way through the season. Great glove, very low profile which I like (I prefer cuffs over glove) the goat leather is good and tough. I like how the leather wraps the whole finger so you don't get separation like other gloves with fabric fingers. They are warm although we had a warm season, wasn't out below -15c since I got them. Haven't had any waterproof issues but only resort skiing.

a big shout out to the Hestra snowboarding department (but thanks for the maggot deal, i'm enjoying them )

What I want to know is where are the naked pics of Melanie?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.