Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

there is more kojak than kajak here on TGR ...

kojak or cosak is some skiier doode ... i bought a twitch now and a river vest from palm ... i may get 17 items soon but sell like 12 or so bf

kojak or cosak is some skiier doode ... i bought a twitch now and a river vest from palm ... i may get 17 items soon but sell like 12 or so bf

freaks~in~creeks Guest
    Thread Tools vbmenu_register("threadtools"); Search this Thread vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); Rate Thread vbmenu_register("threadrating"); Display Modes vbmenu_register("displaymodes");
    08-09-2006, 12:46 PM
    0BernhardFranz vbmenu_register("postmenu_857449", true);
    Lamb Expeditions

0BernhardFranzView Public ProfileSend a private message to 0BernhardFranzFind all posts by 0BernhardFranzAdd 0BernhardFranz to Your Buddy List

Today, 12:01 PM
    OBernhardFranz vbmenu_register("postmenu_886725", true);
    Lamb Expeditions

OBF, how did you get TWO identical user names but different join dates??
    Yoou ARE GOD

Quote Originally Posted by freaks~in~creeks
    Thread Tools vbmenu_register("threadtools"); Search this Thread vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); Rate Thread vbmenu_register("threadrating"); Display Modes vbmenu_register("displaymodes");
    08-09-2006, 12:46 PM
    0BernhardFranz vbmenu_register("postmenu_857449", true);
    Lamb Expeditions

0BernhardFranzView Public ProfileSend a private message to 0BernhardFranzFind all posts by 0BernhardFranzAdd 0BernhardFranz to Your Buddy List

Today, 12:01 PM
    OBernhardFranz vbmenu_register("postmenu_886725", true);
    Lamb Expeditions

OBF, how did you get TWO identical user names but different join dates??
    Yoou ARE GOD
    Because this "0" is a zero and this "O" is a O.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

OUR BOAT IS WORKING AGAIN !!!

136 HP ready to fire my little boat forewards ! Last time anyone went nuts as I only went full speed as it otherwise sort of stands on its tail.It´s going like 70 or 80 I think.It does go faster than a duck flies I know that.German sabotage had ruined it - but now it is operational again !! I will post a movie - but its hard to shoot I shot one can´t find it now standing on the stern.problem is steering and filming - I waste one second we might all be dead.And so anyone that falls out so anyone else hands are tied up holding on to the boat while I steer.But thr chemical reek is gone and I can use it again.