Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

motion pictures now "aqua"ierd wave sport diesel 75 new in orange yellow

to support its sports picture and expedition company division motion pictures and lamb expeditions now aquiered a wave sport diesel 75 in orange yellow - footage will be in viodeo and photo
    don´t think i will like in skiing go from 0 to 1b in 3 days which may be world record, but long term goals are iceland river travels save stretches of dud kosi and grand canyon or closer stuff maybe rivers in highlands or iceland - dictators are already shivering in their bunkers !!!!

Again sponsored by my ma and the many people buying products at Lamb Middleearth and Liwa-Institut, thanks everybody !

Did you get one of those sweet red paddles on the left, too?

Glad to see you over here with the boaters, freak.

Ohhh, yes! I can't wait to read the psychedlic TRs!
    Montani Semper Liberi

0Bernhard, glad you're back with your usual mayhem. Bouncing down rapids upside-down is a trippy experience. You don't need headhits to see stars -- all those tiny bubbles bouncing around you, your air right there but you nowhere, the sound paradoxically smoothed out underwater, water in your nose, then you hit your roll just in time for the next drop.

am I still messed up from the weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Did you do drugs with OBF?

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier
    Did you do drugs with OBF?
    I don't think so but after reading about his new kayak and red paddle I probably should have.
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

I agree, his TRs should be a hoot. So are you working on the first one yet, OBF?

I have a little TR to post, but after reading Rootskiers it's going to seem like "Ooooh, looky me I can cannonball into the swimming pool!" I'll still post it though. It was white-knuckle for me anyway. I gots to go get my waterproof camera pics developed though, not sure how they came out!

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    I have a little TR to post, but after reading Rootskiers it's going to seem like "Ooooh, looky me I can cannonball into the swimming pool!"
    Post it up. I clearly remember the time when I used to swim in class II rapids on a routine basis. Oh yeah, I sucked REAL bad for about two years. But it was so damn fun I didn't care.

What is white knuckle today will be a piece of cake someday.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest
    Hmmph. I am going to demo the same boat next saturday. A friend at the store recommended it, plus it's free and they have a free BBQ @ the demo site. I've never been in a kayak before but figure it's time to get my shit together. This should be interesting.

in the works one week in the alps with my ma

Well one week in the alps might soon pop out of the budget box me and her also kajaked on the main in the new diesel a couple of times and it was FUN.
    But we need a wildwater holiday - my ma does not want to do hard stuff !
    I bought a paddle for 30 euros that was ca. 300 list price and is very good on ebay prying through auctions.
    Post your trip report with the watersave camera ! I lve to see it.I bought Twitch and watched it couple of times - Tao Berman and these chaps go down falls up to 30 m vert.Iknow I will be careful if I hit WW and not become a corpse.MY ma as a doctor is good to have around.If I would now pick the steepest falls I could reach and paddle right down each one of them - I guess I could at least get some bruises pretty quick !
    If I don´t get pics posted here I make pages for all trips on my funtigo website which are whoelpage pics and links to videos - but currently there is nothing to show as we have not been in the wildwater.Threads take a long time to get all teh pics and films shot and posted, sadly.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 05-31-2006 at 12:19 PM.

Bernhard, if you don't post more pics soon, we'll all think you're a fake. Sack up and put out, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BLOOD SWEAT STEEL
    Hmmph. I am going to demo the same boat next saturday. A friend at the store recommended it, plus it's free and they have a free BBQ @ the demo site. I've never been in a kayak before but figure it's time to get my shit together. This should be interesting.
    It's crazy being in a kayak your first time. The Diesel is a good one to learn in though.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    Well one week in the alps might soon pop out of the budget box me and her also kajaked on the main in the new diesel a couple of times and it was FUN.
    But we need a wildwater holiday - my ma does not want to do hard stuff !
    I bought a paddle for 30 euros that was ca. 300 list price and is very good on ebay prying through auctions.
    Post your trip report with the watersave camera ! I lve to see it.I bought Twitch and watched it couple of times - Tao Berman and these chaps go down falls up to 30 m vert.Iknow I will be careful if I hit WW and not become a corpse.MY ma as a doctor is good to have around.If I would now pick the steepest falls I could reach and paddle right down each one of them - I guess I could at least get some bruises pretty quick !
    If I don´t get pics posted here I make pages for all trips on my funtigo website which are whoelpage pics and links to videos - but currently there is nothing to show as we have not been in the wildwater.Threads take a long time to get all the pics and films shot and posted, sadly.
    O.k. tech is working, now I need footage, ma wants to go to alps with me with kajak and train this eskimoroll and such stuff and go to the main.

some kajak footage of my and my ma in main river ....

Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 06-10-2006 at 12:36 PM.

bumpbump
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

day kajaking in frankfurt

me and my ma went kajaking 10th time or so now in Frankfurt and enjoy it a lot today i made it around the island over top the stalls ca 100 000 football fans had arranged around a giant screen in the water kind of cool except a fight broke out and the announcer insulted me wheras the crowd shouted back at him wishing him death and a swedish reporter was killed shortly after - the claim was as a response it´s very peaceful with my ma but german ape a lot till you leave the shore i will leave some links later on youtube under bernhardfranz or beernhard franz you can see some of them maybe this weekend we will try some wildwater and maybe two short trips to france i really liked just showing of my hippy kajak colors before 100 000 fans kajaking right through the whole event with permit but against advise of rescue guys immediately the kajak had stolen the show ! now my ma wants to return there with me in a kajak - but i hope she won´t paddle that far !
    i came back at ten we had left at 6 maybe
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 06-23-2006 at 04:16 PM.

[QUOTE=0BernhardFranz]Hi 2 is working the others I will edit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcrAN4WHmzc

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3rtjxuxl-c"]

one of the links shows part of the thing bf

Sick bird, looks like Ma has it down.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

THE GNAR oh my god THE FUCKING GNAR

kajak at football

i kajaked ca 10 km total in one go for amybe 3 or 4 h from around 6 to 10 after doing some i got exhausted but then decided for one more go up the river it went so well i kept going to the two tribunes and the giant projection screen and kajak past 10 of thousand of football fans
    next times i crossed the river much but it was sick as i tried to get back waited for two ships going by then the third a ferry hunked as i waited for it to go by where it wanted to anker so I had to hurry in front of it - scary
    the suction from one of these boats alone that i got very close to say 20 y or less to feed the baby swans was so strong that the diesel started moving towards it like a rocket i had to put in everything to stop getting closer to the screw and in the other direction it is so strong suction and stern wave you go simply with the speed of the boat without doing anything once you got in the suction - scary with my ma among these jumbos hope we get to the wildwater soon - austria switzerland or france bf

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier
    Post it up. I clearly remember the time when I used to swim in class II rapids on a routine basis. Oh yeah, I sucked REAL bad for about two years. But it was so damn fun I didn't care.

What is white knuckle today will be a piece of cake someday.
    I swim class II rapids now but you are right. It is a lot of damn fun and doesn't really matter.

Hi everyone, discusssion is Iceland on 20th with ma and kajak.Icelandair transports it for 50 EU.Or France.But France is ugly and I got more equipment now but am scared of so called SYPHONS - these things drag kajaker and boat deep under the water.I watched swans hold with their claws to the bridge pillars edge I think the water dives to make space for the pillar and drags whole swan down.My ma saw a swan get killed by a strudle she says.
    I rather have Icelands WW I II and so on wit 8 ° C - but I fear no river in France that is WW is warmer than that ! I hope my ma - we were booking tickets she wanted to - will find the strength to go to Iceland and we can kajak there and film it ! We got the motorboat moored now - so maybe I take some trips and film.My ma wanted to buy me a jetski, but I sasi I don´t want one.I jetskied maybe 10 h total.If I get one I film.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 08-05-2006 at 06:03 PM.

The guy who was doing the suicide stunt I saved his life from was working for Oracle and he was in phone com with Ellison he is sort of thought as a bodyguard I think.If he had gotten to slow or dropped in the screw ... maybe there would have been a red Main river on some square meters ! SCARY !