Thread: Rossi 140 help

Rossi 140 help

I would greatly appreciate any help regarding my Rossi 140 bindings. I broke a heelpiece while riding and lost some parts never to be found again. They're out of warranty and Rossignol will not or cannot sell me a single heelpiece. I was planning on making this ski/binding combo a backup next season and don't want to put a lot of money into them.

I've never pulled one of these apart before and have no idea if they are repairable. So, are they repairable with some spare parts? If so, will any dildo heel parts work? Are the pictures even good enough to tell if they can be fixed? Thanks in advance.

and another:

I would reccomend not repairing.. . um ..this reminds me of when I got a flat tire on my Harley and ask the shop about just plugging it,

go to your local shop or maybe a ski swap in the fall, find a single and you r set.

If you have no luck PM me and I can maybe help.
    Switch powder skiing, while mostly useless, may be the missing link between skiing and snowboarding

Are you east coast or west RR?

The warranty guys in Utah drink Odouls and the East Coasters probably Bud.

If you are close just show up, but soon because they are mooving.
    Switch powder skiing, while mostly useless, may be the missing link between skiing and snowboarding

Yea bindings are one of those things that you don't want to have bank you knee on the quality of your hack repair.

My advice: Its an impressive break, mount it on the wall.

I broke one of my heelpieces exactly the same way.
    Called the importer wich said they can´t/won´t repair them, but they sent me a new one.

Try your luck and call the importer/distributor and check out if they have some extra heelpieces hanging around.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Cool, thanks to all who replied. My goal is to replace/fix cheaply but not at the expense of bodily damage or wasted days due to equipment failure.

I've read alot of posts about rebuilding bindings and found no answer. Being a binding jong, I was hoping that this one could be fixed. This must be a sign to purchase my first set of touring bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic Weirmacht
    Are you east coast or west RR?

The warranty guys in Utah drink Odouls and the East Coasters probably Bud.

If you are close just show up, but soon because they are mooving.
    Sorry for neglecting your question. I am in Colorado. Anyone know who I can contact directly about this? My local shop has offered little help other than, "We'll gladly sell you a new set of bindings".