Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Boob Quiz

Red face Boob Quiz

I am continually shocked and amazed by women who are stoopid when it comes to understanding how bras are sized. It's your own body for Christ's sake!!

I just heard this on the radio - it was an ad for a news report on breast enlargement supplements.

"I'm a 34b and I'd like to be a 36"

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this statement?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

She should want to be a 36 Double D
    When you're feeling down, just remember: It's always darkest before it goes pitch .... fucking.... black.

[costanza] You have the cups..... The "A", The "B", The "C" and The "D". The "D" is the biggest [/costanza]
    The best part of waking up, is Juan Valdez in your cup.

maybe she's tryin to get bigger ta ta's by gaining weight.
    i'm just your average american, arrogant asshole.

Talking

34 C or D would be fine

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Owens Never Sleeps:
    <STRONG>She should want to be a 36 Double D</STRONG>
    No......I think you want her to be a 36DD

Love ya Owens but "EEEEEHHHHH," wrong answer!

Come on guys - I know you're all connoisseurs and a scholars of boobology.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Originally posted by KQ:
    <STRONG>I am continually shocked and amazed by women who are stoopid when it comes to understanding how bras are sized. It's your own body for Christ's sake!!

I just heard this on the radio - it was an ad for a news report on breast enlargement supplements.

"I'm a 34b and I'd like to be a 36"

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this statement?</STRONG>
    I am probably heading into dangerous waters here, but I think the statement might be right. It is much easier to enhance the size of your *chest* than your boobs. So the ad copy might have been written that way on purpose.

I see where you're coming from though. And it's right near the heart.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

the jump form 34 to 36 would not be an increase in the size of the breast, but the size of the whole torso...cup size is what matters.

Smile

maybe its an add for the local crew team?

STROKE *STROKE* STROKE

Wink

How you doin!

[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: Juan Valdez ]

Originally posted by truth:
    <STRONG>the jump form 34 to 36 would not be an increase in the size of the breast, but the size of the whole torso...cup size is what matters.</STRONG>
    that's what i meant by 'gaining weight'.

Originally posted by KQ:
    <STRONG>

Love ya Owens but "EEEEEHHHHH," wrong answer!

</STRONG>
    Pardon me I meant that she should want to be a 58 FFF
    When you're feeling down, just remember: It's always darkest before it goes pitch .... fucking.... black.

Talking

I am kind of dissapointed. I thought this was going to be a hands on test.

hey Juan Valdez- shouldn't it be 'the best part of waking up is Juan Valdez in your muff'?

Thumbs up

Originally posted by ZEDASHBIZZLE:
    <STRONG>

that's what i meant by 'gaining weight'.</STRONG>
    Yeah I figured that's what you meant.

So which would you rather have - a 34DD or a 38B?

KQ or SheRa, have you actually ever been sized though? Yeah it sounds wrong... but I was once, and they told me that I should be wearing a completely different size than I do... was really odd.

Thumbs up

I LOVE it when girls talk about other girls boobs. Maybe after this we could move on to nipple structure?

Originally posted by KQ:
    <STRONG>

So which would you rather have - a 34DD or a 38B?</STRONG>
    both

Arrow

Originally posted by skiergirl:
    <STRONG>KQ or SheRa, have you actually ever been sized though? Yeah it sounds wrong... but I was once, and they told me that I should be wearing a completely different size than I do... was really odd.</STRONG>
    I haven't been fitted since I was a wee lass (for my first - how exciting!! ) but I have friends that have and said the same thing. I think it all depends on how you are built. Some ppl get bras that don't allow the breast to come all the way forward thus squishing it under the arm and to the back. In these cases when the women finally get the right size they usually end up in a bigger cup.

Have you ever seen those women who are wearing bras so small they slice the breast in half lengthwise? You've got to wonder if they ever look in the mirror. It's not like they have a push up or demi cup on - it's just a regular full size cup and they spill out of the top. It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen - worse than buldging panty lines.

My Dear Ms KQ,

How do you misunderstand the finer points of art and life. While we might appreciate a random Venus de Milo on or off the half shell, we can offer none of the finer points of her measurements.

So while the Mona Lisa's impish and potentially transvestic smile may arouse more or less than suspicions, we have no sense of how wide her (or his) lips are.

And so I may find my pointy little head buried deep within the pink moistness of some buxom folds, I do not know, nor am I interested in the measurements thereof.

The measurements are merely a cheap distraction foisted upon us by some poor loser who can think of nothing else but numbers and shallow comparisons.

Besides, floater had a lunch time bj. Haaarrrrruummmmmphhhh.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Originally posted by KQ:
    <STRONG>

So which would you rather have - a 34DD or a 38B?</STRONG>
    Can I meet in the middle with a 36C?

Originally posted by skiergirl:
    <STRONG>KQ or SheRa, have you actually ever been sized though? Yeah it sounds wrong... but I was once, and they told me that I should be wearing a completely different size than I do... was really odd.</STRONG>
    Yes, they do it at Victoria's Secret. The first time this girl walked up to me and asked if I wanted my breasts measured, I was like, what!?!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Wouldn't going from a 34 B to a 36 (presumably still B) simply mean that your breasts are the same size, but the circumference of your chest increased by 2"? If this is the case, then that would actually be like having smaller breasts since there would be the same size lumps of fat attached to a larger object, hence they would appear to be smaller. In conclusion all ladies with 34B chests must be pretty dumb. Either that or all women who consider purchasing breast enhancement supplements are dumb. I'll let you decide.

Talking

Originally posted by AntiSoCalSkier:
    <STRONG>Wouldn't going from a 34 B to a 36 (presumably still B) simply mean that your breasts are the same size, but the circumference of your chest increased by 2"? If this is the case, then that would actually be like having smaller breasts since there would be the same size lumps of fat attached to a larger object, hence they would appear to be smaller. In conclusion all ladies with 34B chests must be pretty dumb. Either that or all women who consider purchasing breast enhancement supplements are dumb. I'll let you decide.</STRONG>
    LOL@ "lumps of fat"

Yes - the woman who made the statement is dumb, dumb, dumb and she did it on TV!!! Yeah!

Originally posted by KQ:
    <STRONG>

LOL@ "lumps of fat"
    </STRONG>
    That's what my wife calls them when she's making fun of men's obsession with them.