Pretty sick deal on Overstock...Helly Hansen Pagano jacket

I was a little hesitant to buy b/c i couldnt find much info about this jacket, but it was only $50 and seemed nice...

Helly Hansen "helly tech xp"... seems like pretty sweet fabric, and the jacket has a bunch of technical crapola on it (but isnt bad looking). Only one color available, but a solid deal...
    http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=1651367

hellytechxp means it's right around 20,000mm waterproof.

I can vouch for this coat

I own the brown one (although I bought it last year at TEN TIMES the price ) I love it. It's still really waterproof even on the shoulders, the fabric has a stretchiness to it, lots of pockets in the right spots, big hood, good vents and (my favorite) the flaps that cover the zipper have got magnets instead of snaps or velcro for the top two points near your face. My only complaint is the little plastic bits that you can adjust the hood with don't have a spring in them, it's just this crappy tension system and it never stays where you set it. Kinda sucks when it's blowing 50km/h on the peak chair, if the hood catches the wind it blows open like a parachute.

That said, for $50 bucks, it's a CRAZY deal and I think anyone who bought this would be happy with it. I sure am.

No medium... SHIT...

sheit, sorry, they had some when I posted...

I must say was so skeptical of this thing (hence me not posting until after I received it), but it is actually a pretty sweet jacket. It has a lot going on and is definitely a little bulky, but I think it is pretty sweet.

XL Elmwood be mine...come to daddy.