Knee Surgery in Boulder - Doctor Recommendations?

Anyone have knee surgery in Boulder, CO or the surround areas? Any recommendations? Any good experiences? Bad Experiences?

I'm currently scheduled to have my left medial meniscus repaired by Dr. Joanne Halbrecht on April 28th - so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated before then.

Thanks

Had my ACL replaced almost a year to the day by Dr. Grauer. He has an office in Boulder Hosipital and Avista.

Still doesn't feel completely normal a year later but seems like that is pretty normal. The knee feels tight but still dealing with stiffness issues. Also, have heard real good things about Dr Weider (has an office in front of the Boulder Sports Med building) by Sinatas. Not fimiliar with the Doc you mentioned but best of luck with it.

Some of the best knee docs in the country (particularily for sports injuries) are in Vail so you might look into going there. I can't remember the name of the doc, but I promise he's good.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins
    Some of the best knee docs in the country (particularily for sports injuries) are in Vail so you might look into going there. I can't remember the name of the doc, but I promise he's good.
    Dr. Steadman, of the Steadman-Hawkins clinic.
    I had my surgery there and it went pretty well.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein