Page 372 of 438 FirstFirst ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 10932

Thread: Doggie stoke

Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    New puppy spam! Picked Juno up last Saturday, and she's fully settled in to her new home now.
    Attachment 409101
    Name:  saidie.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  108.4 KB
    "Can't you see..."

New puppy spam! Picked Juno up last Saturday, and she's fully settled in to her new home now.
    Attachment 409101
    Aw, what a cutie!

Squirrley Dan was gonna help me with some homework but being squirrely wears you out. Allegedly.....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Squirrley Dan was gonna help me with some homework but being squirrely wears you out. Allegedly.....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    He wants some Sashimis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Looks a lot like ours. Husky/Australian shepherd mix, but I’ve never been totally sold on the Australian shepherd given his slender build.

Attachment 408625
    Great looking pooch!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Attachment 409101
    Congrats on the new best friend!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Attachment 409101
    So here's my business idea to address the mental health crisis. An unassuming store front. Non descript business name...Acme Mental Health Solutions, something like that. Minimal signage but what there is makes the bold claim that those who patronize Acme Mental Health Solutions are guaranteed an uptick in happiness and positivity. You pay your money and are led to a barren, medium sized room. You are asked to sit down on the ground cross legged. The attendant leaves the room and a trap door opens in the wall in front of you. Juno, all his litter mates, and a dozen or so other Golden puppies come storming at you. They are licking your face, trying to crawl up on you One is nibbling your fingers while another is trying to pull your sock off. You are basically drowning in exited, Golden Retriever puppy love.

And those dark hearted nihilists who claim no improvement in their mental health, well, they can have their money back because they are beyond hope and help.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    So here's my business idea to address the mental health crisis. An unassuming store front. Non descript business name...Acme Mental Health Solutions, something like that. Minimal signage but what there is makes the bold claim that those who patronize Acme Mental Health Solutions are guaranteed an uptick in happiness and positivity. You pay your money and are led to a barren, medium sized room. You are asked to sit down on the ground cross legged. The attendant leaves the room and a trap door opens in the wall in front of you. Juno, all his litter mates, and a dozen or so other Golden puppies come storming at you. They are licking your face, trying to crawl up on you One is nibbling your fingers while another is trying to pull your sock off. You are basically drowning in exited, Golden Retriever puppy love.

And those dark hearted nihilists who claim no improvement in their mental health, well, they can have their money back because they are beyond hope and help.

Just a thought.
    I like it!
    At one point before we picked her up, my wife had a tough day at work so I texted the breeder and asked if we could come visit that evening. Definitely helped!

Dog genetics are interesting. Our rescued dog, Moira, was very pregnant when she arrived at the foster home about a year ago. She had nine puppies, one died, the rest were adopted out shortly after she was, last June. They were the Schitt's Creek Crew, hence the names. Pregnant in her first heat, she is maybe eight months older than her kids. Here are some pix that show the wide range of feral dog genes:

The mom Moira, back in October:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moira on Utah rock.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	409530

Daughter Stevie, taken recently, likely weighs more than mama:

Name:  Stevie puppy March2022.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  41.0 KB

Daughter Daisy (formerly Twyla) recently, about the same weight as her mom, with flop ears:

Name:  Daisy puppy March 2022.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  60.4 KB

Son Onyx (formerly David), outweighing his mom by over 10 pounds:

Name:  Onyx puppy March 2022.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  101.1 KB
    "... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Support Hinterlandian backcountry skiing: wwhsta.org

She was tagged by a frisky Husky by the looks of Stevie? Great looking group of dogs. I like the lead on Moira. When I first adopt dogs they are on at least 50 feet of nylon rope like that in the beginning so I can catch them when they decide they are not done running around.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    She was tagged by a frisky Husky by the looks of Stevie? Great looking group of dogs. I like the lead on Moira. When I first adopt dogs they are on at least 50 feet of nylon rope like that in the beginning so I can catch them when they decide they are not done running around.
    Ha, the lead you see on Moira is a modified Flexi leash. I also use the 50 foot line to train for off-leash life. She definitely had a husky sire, and at the rescue dog reunion we met the pure white stud of Attiwapikskat, which might explain Daisy. people keep asking me if she is an Australian Cattle Dog, can't explain how one of those got to northern Ontario.
    "... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Heinz 57

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Heinz 57
    That is for sure.

Our lab mix is getting along in age. We recently picked up this English setter

Name:	Image1647317619.069694.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	409553

Name:	Image1647317652.618718.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	409554

Wandering the halls with no passTGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

That's some serious anntennage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Multiglisse View Post
    Name:  Onyx puppy March 2022.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  101.1 KB
    "Can't you see..."

Camber turns into an amped up, El Chupacabra, when there's skate skis on crust. She attacks the skis, then rips and loves it:

Name:	IMG_0048.jpeg 
Size:	354.7 KB 
ID:	409576

Name:	IMG_0047.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	212.0 KB 
ID:	409577
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

I approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

^^^^^
    Good thing. ;-)

Waited for it to corn up a bit for another lap and she was even crazier and super happy. That's a heck of a motivator to get out more often and longer with my 4-legged personal trainer.
    Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    CamberClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0047.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	212.0 KB 
ID:	409577
    Greetings from your long lost cousin!

Name:	CBeach1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	895.6 KB 
ID:	409588

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Greetings from your long lost cousin!

Name:	CBeach1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	895.6 KB 
ID:	409588
    Ha! Awesome. One of their parents had to travel a ways between the res and the beach.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    That's some serious anntennage
    Huge ears are kind of a thing with these northern dogs. Some of the puppies look hilarious, they are all ears.

Our outing today was relatively short in mileage (just over 2), but roughly half was above 15 MPH, with Strava claiming a top speed of 25.9. Not bad for a 20-pound dog.

Granted, I was carrying the phone, not the dog, but I didn't pass him, either.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220315_150530.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	409630Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220315_150549.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	409641Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220315_203225.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	409644

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

I was referring to the house behind the dog -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Multiglisse View Post
    Huge ears are kind of a thing with these northern dogs. Some of the puppies look hilarious, they are all ears.
    "Can't you see..."

Forced snuggling with the new puppy:

Name:	IMG_0367.jpg 
Size:	2.16 MB 
ID:	409684

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Forced snuggling with the new puppy:

Name:	IMG_0367.jpg