Page 377 of 438 FirstFirst ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 10929

Thread: Doggie stoke

Back on leash, still being a dawg. Nom, nom, nom, chippie, dirt, leaves, nom, nom, nom.

Name:  Nom nom nom.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  100.1 KB
    "... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Support Hinterlandian backcountry skiing: wwhsta.org

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C19F09A4-D71B-48F5-B74D-20E72117811E.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	660.8 KB 
ID:	415924

Truce
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Multiglisse View Post
    Back on leash, still being a dawg. Nom, nom, nom, chippie, dirt, leaves, nom, nom, nom.

Truffle dog?
    I still call it The Jake.

he stayed like this for a decent amount of time - 5 minutes or so

Name:	IMG_5408.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	415930
    skid luxury

He’s hilarious! Walk up Game sometime? Does he play with big galoots?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Truffle dog?
    If chipmunks count as truffles, then yes.
    "... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Truce
    Perfect expressions, the cat especially.

Moira had an "accidental off-leash adventure" yesterday. Thankfully she came back after an hour or so of calling, charging out of the forest, soaking wet and then puked up pond water for the rest of the afternoon. "Good dog" is all you can say.

Cool looking dog, what breed(s) is that? Looks like a long haired version of my dog

Name:	8A6721CF-94DB-4598-B504-7814C5195948_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	651.3 KB 
ID:	415936

This one would love to take off on his own for some adventure, loves to stick his nose and face into any hole in the ground, and sniffs the perimeter of any enclosure looking for small critters

My last doggie did this once just obsessively going after something. We were at a campsite so I let him have at it cus I was sure he wouldn't catch whatever he was after. 20 minutes later he comes and gets me to show me what he's found. Its a pot pipe. This was back when I smoked, and he just looked at me like "aren't you happy with what i found for you? I'm good dog right?"
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

they were moving that shit with a pipeline?
    I'd tap that.
    "Can't you see..."

Name:	IMG_1773.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	415971Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1775.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	415972Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1774.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	415973

If you look close you can see dirt inside his mouth cus he used to to dig and tear up roots not just his paws.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

He thinks he's people.

Sigh. They all do to some degree. Mine has claimed the La-Z-Boy in the the living room. He gets plenty butt hurt if I turf him out.

Don't they though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    He thinks he's people.

Name:	sadie.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	568.0 KB 
ID:	416035
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    Cool looking dog, what breed(s) is that? Looks like a long haired version of my dog
    Thanks. She is a Northern Street Dog, basically a husky mix from way up in northern Ontario. Likely husky, GSD, malamute, likely some wolf and who knows what. Many people ask if she is an Australian cattle dog, she is the same size and the brindle coat seems like a clue (see Leroy's dog above). What is your dawg?

Yea I honestly think dogs not allowed on furniture get anxiety and existential dilemmas about wondering why they don't get to be people like we are.

I also knew a burmese that really loved to jump up on people. I usually don't let dogs do that, and most people told him no, but I realized he didn't want to clobber you with his paws and bite at your face, he just wanted to be on your level and look you in the eye and was quite content to rest his paws on your arm just for help balancing and really happy to have that accepted.

The random neighbors a couple houses down that owned him actually told me I was his favorite human. Melted my cold dead heart.

Anybody done a doggy dna test? I just got the results for my rescue pooch, and I am a bit suspicious if they even used his sample. Here he is:

Name:	IMG_3627.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	543.7 KB 
ID:	416057

He looks like a Greydor,a greyhound/lab mix.

His results say 50% German short haired pointer, 27.7% Samoyed, and 22.3% Siberian Husky. I get that race, genetics, etc. and appearance have a complicated relationship, but this seems waaaay off.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Anybody done a doggy dna test? I just got the results for my rescue pooch, and I am a bit suspicious if they even used his sample. Here he is:

His results say 50% German short haired pointer, 27.7% Samoyed, and 22.3% Siberian Husky. I get that race, genetics, etc. and appearance have a complicated relationship, but this seems waaaay off.
    I can see it, look at his tail.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

We did one on our golden/flatcoat pup.

Was suspicious because he had rear dew claws that there was a mountain breed in there too.

Test came back and his dad was Bernese/golden, mother (who we'd met) was a golden.

110 lbs at 16 months and a lot of Berner traits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Doggie stoke

I see the husky and Sammy in the tail, and he’s got a husky body, strong shoulders and slender. Short hair, yeah, but where does that lab face come from?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

What threw me is that his papers said he’s a greyhound/lab mix, and some quick googles searches sure seemed to fit that mix. DNA says otherwise. His tail says husky for sure.

Name:	spi dog.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	416491

not sure how anyone could refuse a sweetie like this

Name:  0CD0FC6C-7665-4DCF-A329-6A3F9BE4B5EA_1_201_a.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  143.8 KB

but someone did & now we have dibs for the moment

9wks

mrs ::: ::: thinks she should be "wilma"

I’ve always been more of a Betty fan
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Doggie stoke

My Lady is caught up on ironing.

She has always believed in clothing choices, even for the pups. May have gone a bit over actual need.
    Some are 30+ years old. It doesn’t help that my girl brings a few new ones, when she visits.

Name:	Image1652737916.415350.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	416607