Page 283 of 286 FirstFirst ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 7150

Thread: Doggie stoke

  1. #7051
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,381
    Buy a tile?

  2. #7052
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,381
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Buy a tile?
    Nm. I forgot they are Bluetooth.

  3. #7053
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sierra Foothills
    Posts
    519
    Extremely good looking dog. I have one with similar ears. Her Indian name is one ear up and one ear down.

    About Loki.

  4. #7054
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    I want to GPS track my dog. I don't need a live tracker, because he always comes back. I was thinking of using my old iPhone 4, but I need a way to attach it to the dog. I was thinking of a light weight dog coat that has a pocket, preferably a mesh pocket. Any ideas on what is available? Large dog that doesn't seem to get very cold.
    Ruffwear has this jacket/harness combo with pockets. We have a bunch of their stuff and it’s great. Spendy but great.


    https://ruffwear.com/products/dog-ja...-overcoat-fuse

  5. #7055
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Ruffwear has this jacket/harness combo with pockets. We have a bunch of their stuff and it’s great. Spendy but great.


    https://ruffwear.com/products/dog-ja...-overcoat-fuse
    My wife just found a light weight coat at Sierra Trading, only $10, so it will be cheap to see if this will work. I live in the high desert so no water to damage the iPhone.

  6. #7056
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,080
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Man, my pics will not loading correctly. The second I rotated 45 clockwise and it went a full 90 counter. Clearly I need a kid to do this for me.
    In your computer, go to edit, then rotate 360 and save. I know it sounds weird, but for some reason that works for me.


    SFB, you need a harness for the uphills... cute pics
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

  7. #7057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the shadow of the wasatch
    Posts
    3,231
    Update from the puppy palace
    All puppies plus momma are adopted.
    BobMc adopted the girl and named her Willow.
    And the big pupper Hoss adopted us.
    He is 25 lbs @ 10 week and an absolute unit.
    So chonky
    That is Willow asleep in Hoss's cone of shame with him wearing it after the mass sterilization when they were high AF
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200106_200059.jpeg 
Views:	124 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	309694
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200108_152809.jpeg 
Views:	89 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	309695
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200103_175332.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	309696
    Last edited by happytimefunbox; 01-10-2020 at 09:09 AM.
    Bunny Don't Surf

    Have you seen a one armed man around here?

  8. #7058
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    91
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200110_185143_01.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	581.9 KB 
ID:	310111
    Yesterday was a long day for both Pearl and I.......

  9. #7059
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    3,559
    The hound getting face shots

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1145.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	477.2 KB 
ID:	310139
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

  10. #7060
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    The hound getting face shots

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1145.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	477.2 KB 
ID:	310139
    I see a nose poking out there
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  11. #7061
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    6,014
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60054729772__8A99B44A-F683-40A8-AB19-53F7A765B7F0.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	228.1 KB 
ID:	310301

    So. Much. Slobber.

  12. #7062
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    1,526
    Remy testing out his new rain/snow shelter! Cheap and easy tear down once spring rolls around. West facing awning and we are on top of a hill - weather primarily rolls in from the west all winter long, so he was getting pummeled with wind and precip anytime we’d have to leave him outside. Looks cozy enough that I’d consider sleeping there now...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4779.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	310323

  13. #7063
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,503
    Lowland Seattle snow has got her like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4971.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	353.7 KB 
ID:	310579

  14. #7064
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    7,682
    ^ Cute little bugger.

  15. #7065
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,720
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Lowland Seattle snow has got her like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4971.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	353.7 KB 
ID:	310579
    So adorable!
    Hope we get to meet her soon.

  16. #7066
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,381
    Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Remy testing out his new rain/snow shelter! Cheap and easy tear down once spring rolls around. West facing awning and we are on top of a hill - weather primarily rolls in from the west all winter long, so he was getting pummeled with wind and precip anytime we’d have to leave him outside. Looks cozy enough that I’d consider sleeping there now...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4779.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	310323
    Watch out you didn't just create a homeless shelter. You gonna be clearing folks out of there now on the reg.

  17. #7067
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    929
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buffy leaps.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	432.9 KB 
ID:	311504
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000500.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1,014.5 KB 
ID:	311505
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5352.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	380.0 KB 
ID:	311506

  18. #7068
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,080
    Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5352.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	380.0 KB 
ID:	311506
    "Bacon? What bacon? I didn't see any bacon....burp"
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

  19. #7069
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the shadow of the wasatch
    Posts
    3,231
    Hoss is not sucking at life. He naps more than my grandpaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200117_234405.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	311544Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200118_065143.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	311545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200119_143815.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	311546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200119_115645.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	311547
    Bunny Don't Surf

    Have you seen a one armed man around here?

  20. #7070
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    15,253
    Name:  Heaven.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  75.1 KB
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  21. #7071
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    15,253
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...26672954057486

    Say hi to Odin!

    This handsome beast is ready for his Pyrfect forever family but needs the following things...

    *Pyr experienced as he has all the Pyr traits we know & love (but that might also prove challenging for someone unused to them)
    *To be the only king in the castle :-) Odin generally ignores other dogs socially but likes to be the only pupper in his home
    *Respectful kiddos (he's lived happily with them before!)
    *A fenced yard

    Odin is a 2 y/o neutered male Great Pyrenees... a dog that deserves some love, stability, + a place to rest his head.

    Fill out an application today -
    https://greatpyrrescuemt.rescuegroups.org/forms/Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1579665072411.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	311843Name:  FB_IMG_1579665154805.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  51.1 KB
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  22. #7072
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    livin the dream
    Posts
    3,635
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2960.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	294.9 KB 
ID:	311862


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

  23. #7073
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Hoss is not sucking at life. He naps more than my grandpaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200117_234405.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	311544Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200118_065143.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	311545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200119_143815.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	311546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200119_115645.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	311547
    What breed is Hoss?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  24. #7074
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    An der Schützenfest
    Posts
    3,394
    Quote Originally Posted by GSinister View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200110_185143_01.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	581.9 KB 
ID:	310111
    Yesterday was a long day for both Pearl and I.......
    I <3 Bullies.

    The floggings will continue until morale improves.

  25. #7075
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2960.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	294.9 KB 
ID:	311862
    Our tri-color corgi went to heaven January 6 at 13 1/2 years old.

    Great dogs and an even better friend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •