Page 9 of 437 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Doggie stoke

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy View Post
    why don't you two shut the fuck up? Bandogge's got his own deal and your moralizing is just ignorant of that deal.

Bandogge- sweet pics.
    deep breaths please LB, I am not "moralizing", I'm sure Bandogge's got good reasons for that training, they just weren't explained very well in the context of the post, all I saw was someone apparently teaching a large dog how to attack and immediately thought of similiar business ventures like cock fighting.

Sorry for bungling the doggie stoke thread... back to doggie stoke!

For the record Bandogge.. your pics scared the living shit out of me

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
    deep breaths please LB, I am not "moralizing", I'm sure Bandogge's got good reasons for that training, they just weren't explained very well in the context of the post, all I saw was someone apparently teaching a large dog how to attack and immediately thought of similiar business ventures like cock fighting.

Sorry for bungling the doggie stoke thread... back to doggie stoke!

For the record Bandogge.. your pics scared the living shit out of me
    If you look further back in this thread you'll find more explanation of what is going on and why.

They're supposed to scare the shit out of you..... and that's even with out the ample fraulein.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Heh, that dog looks like a bear. How much does it weigh?
    Angus with fall colors:

Quote Originally Posted by L7 View Post
    If you look further back in this thread you'll find more explanation of what is going on and why.

They're supposed to scare the shit out of you..... and that's even with out the ample fraulein.
    thx L7 for the clarification... who said I was scared of the dog in the pic?

Here are my two- Yoshi (black lab, 2 yrs) and Talley (yellow lab, 11 months).

Playing in the Oh Be Joyful Creek outside of Crested Butte last weekend:

New addition to the Webb family. Gabby...she's a ten week old Golden. Little bastard is too cute for her own good, or mine!

Which page? (too lazy...)

Adam,

Nurem is probably around 140.

doublediamond223,

What you are seing is basically a Temperment Test for an un-trained dog as you would see performed in Russia. Caucasian Ovcharkas are working dogs and therefore the only individuals worth breeding to must display this type of bahaviour innately, when the situation dictates... They must be able to put on a strong threat display, be willing to bite, and not focus on "dead" or dropped equip., but the decoy instead.

Many dogs, of all breeds, including "working" breeds, are in fact not willing to bite and commit to engagement... The only way to be sure that a dog is going to perform is to test for it.

would you guys stop already? I just shit my pants again!

Quote Originally Posted by doublediamond223 View Post
    Which page? (too lazy...)
    Let me jump up and do the work for you then.... clearly it's what I exist for. Oh wait no that's your mommy, maybe she'll find it for you.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Let me jump up and do the work for you then.... clearly it's what I exist for. Oh wait no that's your mommy, maybe she'll find it for you.
    A "no you lazy fuck" would have sufficed.

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    New addition to the Webb family. Gabby...she's a ten week old Golden. Little bastard is too cute for her own good, or mine!

Pretty dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post

Very cute!!! Goldens r00l!

Quote Originally Posted by doublediamond223 View Post
    A "no you lazy fuck" would have sufficed.
    Potato potahto

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Benedict XVI View Post
    Very cute!!! Goldens r00l!
    Indeed....apart from last night when I almost beat our 5 month old to death with a maglight

There I was an hour into dismantling the dishwasher to replace the little macerator blade that had broken and created a pool of rancid food debris sludge in the bottom of the machine. When he comes bounding into the kitchen and grabs something from the selection of small yet vital pieces I had lined up on the opened dishwasher door then disappears out through the doggie door into the wasteland that used to be our yard. Of course by the time I got him to come back to me he'd dropped the piece and I had to spend 45 minutes searching for it in the dark.

Little fucker had the nerve to wag his tail at me when I came back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

My new pup Neptune with a new friend Sancho a bull mastiff. That is not me in the pic. I will soon have new Gotamas to round the man's best friend thing.

These dogs are sooo cute. I can hardly wait till I can get a doggie that can join me on my adventures.

To those who don't know her this stare may seem rather blank. But to know her is to know this stare says it all; demanding, expectant, insistent. She's about two and spoiled rotten. She isn't good for much beyond hiking, lounging, shedding or destroying shit(that whats left of one of my shoes in the background). But she loves the snow and barks loud enough and deep enough to make a good alarm system so we kept her around.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Me, my wife, Alta (husky), and Maddy (lab). High Uinta Mountain's, Utah...Lofty Lake Loop 2005. (16" cutthroat literally rising 5 feet from shore...damn, I wish I had my fly rod that day.)
    I recently had my testicles laminated.

Introducing...Neptune!

Two words:
    Labs Rule

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Awesome, MyBad... how old?
    10 weeks. Got him from riorocklabs in Del Norte. I had originally planed on getting a chocolate female but out of 6 pups there was only one female. I honestly didn't care what color or sex I got so long as he/she was healthy. He ended up being the biggest of the litter and currently resembles a little pig more than a dog but it is endearing.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Some of Angus:

He's six months on friday and 51 pounds!

angus gots some hops theses days eh?
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness