Page 356 of 438 FirstFirst ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 10935

Thread: Doggie stoke

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Get some, Ootah puppers!
    I still call it The Jake.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

SFB, I am not a fan of the jowly dogs, but I love your guy. Sheldon never disappoints and you give him an awesome life.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Daisy and Hazel Honey should get together for a tete-a-tete
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1859.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	820.4 KB 
ID:	396287
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post

Love this
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Daisy and Hazel Honey should get together for a tete-a-tete

Name:	IMG_1859.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	820.4 KB 
ID:	396287
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post

Great pics of your doggo as always, they always make me smile. That last shot is fantastic!

Took the dog out today while on the skinny skis. Finally got enough snow around here for that, and Meritt loved every bit of it.

Name:	IMG_3398.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	396319

Name:	IMG_3417.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	314.4 KB 
ID:	396318

Bea could get in on that dogpile

Name:	IMG_3996.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	396320

Love that somewhere in that Sheldon fuzzpile is a very content Border Collie
    I still call it The Jake.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Convince me to get a dog. I've been hesitating for 5 years. Intentionally haven't gone to any of the rescues because I know I wouldn't leave empty handed. Rescue a couple hours from here always had awesome mut pups. I'm single (and possibly the dog could help change this), I rarely have to go into the office, I could essentially take a dog everywhere I go, etc etc.

WG, the only issue I hear is when you want to travel/go places. I always watch my daughters dog when she is off having fun. Do you have this covered, as dog sitters are expensive for a 2 week trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Found some deeper snow today

Name:	IMG_3447.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	335.9 KB 
ID:	396393

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Convince me to get a dog. I've been hesitating for 5 years. Intentionally haven't gone to any of the rescues because I know I wouldn't leave empty handed. Rescue a couple hours from here always had awesome mut pups. I'm single (and possibly the dog could help change this), I rarely have to go into the office, I could essentially take a dog everywhere I go, etc etc.
    Maybe try fostering a dog first.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    They don't call them man's best friend for nothing. With that being said it is a lot of work, its certainly a commitment when you are single/living on your own. Life is better with a dog IMO though.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    WG, the only issue I hear is when you want to travel/go places. I always watch my daughters dog when she is off having fun. Do you have this covered, as dog sitters are expensive for a 2 week trip.
    I agree- We love to travel but had 3 dogs at one point and it was an extra $1200-1500 to have them boarded for a 2 wk vacation
    we have one small/med dog now- he can run with us, etc and he's more portable / cheaper to board.
    dogs are worth it though- they really enhance your life for a small investment(especially if you are naturally active which we know you are)
    and I would think even more for a single person. it increases your interactions + how people deal with their dogs is a decent proxy for how they are as a person so it's an easy filter
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I agree- We love to travel but had 3 dogs at one point and it was an extra $1200-1500 to have them boarded for a 2 wk vacation
    we have one small/med dog now- he can run with us, etc and he's more portable / cheaper to board.
    dogs are worth it though- they really enhance your life for a small investment(especially if you are naturally active which we know you are)
    and I would think even more for a single person. it increases your interactions + how people deal with their dogs is a decent proxy for how they are as a person so it's an easy filter
    All good advice. One dog is pretty easy to hand off to a friend IME but 2 or more is more likely paying for dog sitting/boarding which definitely adds up.

Name:	picture.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	396439

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I do have friends who also have dogs who would be willing to watch. I would obviously pay them and/or setup trades to watch their dogs when they are on week+ long trips etc.

I have had dogs before, its just been a while and the companionship would be nice as the dating world is getting bleaker and bleaker haha.

Picked Milo up from the groomer at lunch. It was hysterical, they had six dogs running around loose waiting for their humans, plus dogs on every table and sink. Apparently my dog has his groomer buds that I never knew about. The funniest was Milo was one of three black toy poodles. The big dogs all stuck their noses over the human gate for a head scratch. The little dogs were all standing up against the gate, but out of sight until you peek over the top. I hope he didn't catch covid. He'd eat the mask if I tried that route. Silly human, masks are for people.

Finn just got groomed too!!! No near death experiences for almost two weeks!!!!!

Name:	IMG_5418.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	396693

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Picked Milo up from the groomer at lunch. It was hysterical, they had six dogs running around loose waiting for their humans, plus dogs on every table and sink. Apparently my dog has his groomer buds that I never knew about. The funniest was Milo was one of three black toy poodles. The big dogs all stuck their noses over the human gate for a head scratch. The little dogs were all standing up against the gate, but out of sight until you peek over the top. I hope he didn't catch covid. He'd eat the mask if I tried that route. Silly human, masks are for people.
    Just took my pup to the vet to get her anal glands expressed, and the vet tech described her as “very wiggly” and “a little overworked” but “a sweet girl.”

That might be exactly how I would be described if someone had their finger in my butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Just took my pup to the vet to get her anal glands expressed, and the vet tech described her as “very wiggly” and “a little overworked” but “a sweet girl.”

That might be exactly how I would be described if someone had their finger in my butthole.
    LOL wanna find out? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Finn just got groomed too!!! No near death experiences for almost two weeks!!!!!

Name:	IMG_5418.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	396693

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Crash!!! Looking good!