Page 311 of 438 FirstFirst ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 10935

Thread: Doggie stoke

After a few years getting over our old dog and getting settled in with the kids and moving we decided it was the right time to welcome Luna:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    After a few years getting over our old dog and getting settled in with the kids and moving we decided it was the right time to welcome Luna:

ZOMG!!! PUPPERS!

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Right, next time I get a young dog it is going to coincide with me not giving a shit about the furniture or much else around the house as I plan to replace everything in a few years anyways. Enjoy the puppie, she is a cutie.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Thanks man. I will say, she’s a biter for sure. My kids are scared and run and you know how that ends. I feel like I need to wear chainmail gloves in the am when she wakes up. All that said, she’s full on awesome and we’re pretty stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Harry you are one of the good ones my friend. If I have to haul ridge up to your hood for a meetngreet wellllll, dont threaten me with a good time!

But! There are so many rad dogs out there looking for good homes that if doesnt work out I know good pupper is out there waiting for you. I'll do my best to help you find em.

If any locally Utarded mags (and a select handful of non utard mags) are looking for a poochers I can be a conduit to get you some pupper luvins if any of rescuerovers doggos strike your fancy.

https://www.rescuerovers.org/#

https://m.facebook.com/RescueRoversAdoptions/
    Update. Harry's wants for a dog didnt quite lineup with Ridgemont and he decided to wait for a better match to what he has going on. And that further cements Harry as one of the most solid dudes I know.

Im around a bunch of dogs, owned many good puppers myself, and am proud to call the gods of some of my friends as the best doggos ever. When one comes through that has those qualities, loyal, attentive, smart, fits well into your crew... its hard to let them go. Its been a hella stressful week for my dogpack and me (see the its just a dog thread) so making this call just felt right.

Ridgemont..... welcome to TEAM HAPPYTIMEFUNBOX!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3833.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	337739

Ridge is the shiny eyes matching the headboard, lola asleep next to him then there is fucking hoss. All conspired to not move while K made the bed.

Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    Thanks man. I will say, she’s a biter for sure. My kids are scared and run and you know how that ends. I feel like I need to wear chainmail gloves in the am when she wakes up. All that said, she’s full on awesome and we’re pretty stoked!

Oh lord of everthing a puppy challenges you with needleteeth biteyness is teh suck!

When the zomg pupper gets bitey try this... Have a chew toy on hand, when they goto chomp you say NO! and put the chew toy in front of them. When they chomp the chewtoy praise it like it just shat a golden turd with a ruby center wrapped in winning Powerball tickets Wash rinse repeat and get your grommets into it as well. Pretty soon it should go for for the chew toy instead of your hand, toe or little kid that squeals and runs away. Puppies will do puppy things but needleteeth biteyness can be defeated!

Bunny Don't Surf

Update. Harry's wants for a dog didnt quite lineup with Ridgemont and he decided to wait for a better match to what he has going on. And that further cements Harry as one of the most solid dudes I know.
    In my former status as a lifelong bachelor I would have that Ridgeback snuggling in my bed right now. But my life is transitioning into a new phase now, and a dog like Lola is more compatible with my future. Fortunately I have my personal dog shopper on the case...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    In my former status as a lifelong bachelor I would have that Ridgeback snuggling in my bed right now. But my life is transitioning into a new phase now, and a dog like Lola is more compatible with my future. Fortunately I have my personal dog shopper on the case...

Ive met your dog shopper, she is a discerning individual with good taste in ski hills, dogs, and mayors. Lays a good trench in the soft stuff she doesn't mess around. Dont rush. Lola 2.0 is out there and will find you one way or another.

Bunny Don't Surf

rub ma belly, right here.

Name:	27201530616144(1).jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	779.8 KB 
ID:	337774
    Move upside and let the man go through...

The only way to beat the god forsaken heat.....

Name:	1D86D480-43DC-414C-BED8-1674B51F6C65.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	539.7 KB 
ID:	337913
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Truck full o' bird dogs ready to be unleashed!

Sage had a real productive training session this morning

He's got an old school Lllewelin point

Most were very productive

Just a few more weeks!

Doggie stoke

Oh lord of everthing a puppy challenges you with needleteeth biteyness is teh suck!

When the zomg pupper gets bitey try this... Have a chew toy on hand, when they goto chomp you say NO! and put the chew toy in front of them. When they chomp the chewtoy praise it like it just shat a golden turd with a ruby center wrapped in winning Powerball tickets Wash rinse repeat and get your grommets into it as well. Pretty soon it should go for for the chew toy instead of your hand, toe or little kid that squeals and runs away. Puppies will do puppy things but needleteeth biteyness can be defeated!

The one thing that stopped the biting for our pup was to put her around a lot of older dogs who wouldn’t take any shit from some dumb youngun. The old dogs taught her life skills we weren’t capable of as humans.

Now she’s the grumpy old lady telling the pups to stay off her lawn.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    if you were to breed lola with lou dog
    id take one despite being a big dog newf person
    lou dog is the shits

sheldons had a good summer,
    been by my side for most of it
    work and play

he dug hanging out w/ lls furkid walker on the mo

hes definately become a better swimmer this summer

and digs visiting places his hero captain meriweathers lewis's dog of discovery seaman marked

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Doggie stoke

We're getting ready to move. We've started packing a bit and our extremely smart and sensitive bitch pit knows something is up.

Poor thing has been nervous as hell since the first box was packed.

Shitface doesn't seem concerned

Name:	IMG_2065.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	146.8 KB 
ID:	338266

Name:	IMG_2064.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	338267
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Shitface sez as long as we take the couch and leave the chairs for the new owners, we good.

Someone here may have posted this video the first time I saw it but it's worth a repeat even if that's the case.

Consider this scenario: A teenage husky and a geriatric malamute wandering down the gallatin river roadway. 60 MPH and narrow with trees at roadside. They'll likely be dead by sundown.

I went up to Big sky for shootfest 3.0 with Harry and Talisman. After shooting for a few hours, Harry and I hit the deli and the Dispenso and went down to the riverside to chill, talk and have a casual lunch.
    Shortly, two dudes drive into our pullout and ask if we're looking for dogs. Although nothing about us would have given you that idea, we said we'd try and help.
    They went back, captured them and one walked them back beside the hwy while the other drove back to us.
    Yowling, pulling and excited, JFC what a handful.
    I was ready to split about then so as they went to call the owner, down canyon, Harry sat for over an hour, alone, with 2 rando dogs, dropped off by 2 rando dudes.
    Hoping for the best, planning a drive to Boze in the event he had to drop them at aspca.

The 2 guys showed up with the meth head owner, who never thanked Harry.

A job well done my friend.
    Stoke.
    RIP Daisy

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Consider this scenario: A teenage husky and a geriatric malamute wandering down the gallatin river roadway. 60 MPH and narrow with trees at roadside. They'll likely be dead by sundown.

I went up to Big sky for shootfest 3.0 with Harry and Talisman. After shooting for a few hours, Harry and I hit the deli and the Dispenso and went down to the riverside to chill, talk and have a casual lunch.
    Shortly, two dudes drive into our pullout and ask if we're looking for dogs. Although nothing about us would have given you that idea, we said we'd try and help.
    They went back, captured them and one walked them back beside the hwy while the other drove back to us.
    Yowling, pulling and excited, JFC what a handful.
    I was ready to split about then so as they went to call the owner, down canyon, Harry sat for over an hour, alone, with 2 rando dogs, dropped off by 2 rando dudes.
    Hoping for the best, planning a drive to Boze in the event he had to drop them at aspca.

The 2 guys showed up with the meth head owner, who never thanked Harry.

A job well done my friend.
    Stoke.
    RIP Daisy
    ^^ true story. I couldn’t believe those two beautiful dogs were owned by that scumbag methhead.

Daisy pic (RIP)

Name:	IMG_0740.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	338753

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

After much pressure from the family, we now have Arlo. He's a German Shepherd mix that was rescued from Northern Manitoba at about 5-6 weeks. He's 12-13 weeks now.

He's also a biter but saying no and giving him another option seems to be working.

Super chill and super food motivated, so he seems to take to training well.

Someday he'll grow into his ears.

Those ears doh!

What’s the mix? Looks all GSD to me
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

No idea.

Was told husky but I'm not really seeing it.

Those ears!

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    What’s the mix? Looks all GSD to me
    Right, those ears are a dead give away.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.