What movie is this from?

Actor 1 - Do you get like that when you drink ginger ale?

Actor 2 - No, he was sniffing glue in the parking lot ealier.

Kingpin with Woody Harrelson

Good stuff.

run for your lives! A shit cloud is coming!

took me a while to get her goin'...

We don't have a cow...

Got a bull though..

The apartment-townhousr-ghetto place where Harrelson lives in the begining of the movie, the place where he bangs his ugly ass landlord and then pukes, yeah, I delivered pies there on several occasions. They are nowhere near Scranton PA.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

This movie is right up there with my all time favorites.

"It's round, has 3 holes and you stick your fingers in it"
    "Hey, you leave Rebecca out of this!"

"What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? You really jarred something loose tiger."

"Hi... not you... hi."
    Yep, seen this before. Crazy liquor & cheeseburger party got out of control.

Bobby Farrelly

When we did the final tournament scene, we had a thousand people in the National Bowling Center in Reno. And when you’re shooting over a long day, you’re afraid of losing people. They get bored, they wanna go. And we were trying to keep people interested so we were like raffling off things, and Bill was up there talking to people. But when we got to the final part and Bill had to get three strikes in a row, I figured it could take 10 to 15 rolls. It’s gonna take a while for him to get three strikes. But I explained the situation to the audience: ‘It’s the last frame, he needs a turkey here. And so on the first one, you guys clap big, and then the second one, you clap bigger, and on the third one, you explode because he needs all three.’ Of course, Bill gets up there: first one, strike. Everybody goes nuts. Second one, strike, the place goes crazy. Third one, strike. Three in a row. They were really blown away. Like, Bill just threw three strikes in a row when he had to and they erupted. It was not fake at all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsin...ill_is_the_man

His landlord must be getting a lotta tonguing during this pandemic.
    . . .

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by fomofo View Post

Bobby Farrelly

When we did the final tournament scene, we had a thousand people in the National Bowling Center in Reno. And when you’re shooting over a long day, you’re afraid of losing people. They get bored, they wanna go. And we were trying to keep people interested so we were like raffling off things, and Bill was up there talking to people. But when we got to the final part and Bill had to get three strikes in a row, I figured it could take 10 to 15 rolls. It’s gonna take a while for him to get three strikes. But I explained the situation to the audience: ‘It’s the last frame, he needs a turkey here. And so on the first one, you guys clap big, and then the second one, you clap bigger, and on the third one, you explode because he needs all three.’ Of course, Bill gets up there: first one, strike. Everybody goes nuts. Second one, strike, the place goes crazy. Third one, strike. Three in a row. They were really blown away. Like, Bill just threw three strikes in a row when he had to and they erupted. It was not fake at all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsin...ill_is_the_man
    That's brilliant