FS: Head iM103 w/ Mojo 15 bindings

Head m103's in a 193 with tyrolia mojo 15 bindings. The bindings are currently drilled for a 308mm boot sole. The skis have been drilled twice in the heel and once in the toe, both for mojo 15's, due to a smaller boot with a different mount (i.e. +1cm). The skis are in good shape with some minor wear on the topsheets and bases. There is a slight seperation in the tail of one ski but it was epoxied at a shop and hasn't given any trouble since. The skis were used about 15 days this year, and overall are in good shape. I am looking for $250 shipped, if you are interested I will see what I can do about getting pictures with a friends camera.
    "I have never exploded. But I know what it would be like. Don't ask me how. I just know. I've always just known." -Garth Merenghi

Interested in selling the binders?

Possibly, if I can part this setup out at $60 shipped for bindings and $190 shipped for skis I will do it, but unless someone is interested in skis only I would like to keep it a complete setup.
    "I have never exploded. But I know what it would be like. Don't ask me how. I just know. I've always just known." -Garth Merenghi

Cool. Makes sense. I'm definitely interested in those bindings.

I'm interested in the skis and perhaps the bindings as well. I'd definately like to see some pictures.

Based on what I've heard I'll try and get picks up tomorrow.

Everything is sold

Pics for buyer
    Last edited by bubba-k; 04-25-2006 at 03:54 PM.