Page 66 of 151 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadam View Post
    A picture is worth a thousand wordz ...

Beautiful bike! I was riding (my bicycle) to work one day and was stopped at a light next to a beautiful 750 Paso that turned out to belong to the guy who sits two cubes down from me.

Just picked up an '09 Triumph 675 after about 7 years of not owning a motorcycle. Now I'm torn - wish for sun or pray for snow?!?!

If any norcal/reno/eastside moto maggots want to shred singletrack this weekend, 3 of us will be camped out at Johnson Lane gargling Pine Nuts from this Friday to Monday. (please be at least B level rider with 60 miles of hard riding).

[ame="http://vimeo.com/16785461"]SmackItUp on Vimeo[/ame]

Its major off-season for this thread, but its also a good time to buy. Adding to the motorcycle quiver:

2005 FJR 1300 ABS with less than 7K on the clock. Amazing deal!

I'm not sure if the Suzuki C90 is staying much longer...seems a bit slow and heavy now. Probably sell in the spring.

I'm in India for a few months, so I picked up a Royal Enfield to get around on. With all the internals ripped out of the silencer it sounds like a beast. Unfortunately the 20 hp doesn't really back up the bark. It tops out at about 50mph, but it's still a blast to ride, totally classic feeling, and you don't want to go faster than that in India anyway. Anyone else here owned an Enfield?

My 2005 crf450r, I got lots of good woods and desert riding in this year. Runs like a top. [IMG][/IMG]

With the break in weather we got in Denver over the weekend, decided to get the new Thruxton out for a little spin...then it turned 10 and snowy today. Oh well...time to go skiing I guess:

(iphone pic)
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

nice Gretch, you still have that other little red bike?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Thanks.

I got rid of the other one. I had been looking for something smaller to blast around town and the Triumph dealer made me an offer on the trading in the Harley I could not refuse. Would of loved to keep it, but I was not riding it enough, especially once I got something smaller to commute on and harass old ladies with.

This little thing is like riding a bicycle compared to the old hog. This bike is about pure unadulterated immature fun! It is easy to spin, smoke and skid the rear tire and the old people hate the race exhaust. Luckily it is only loud when I open it all the way up, so when a cop is next to me, I don't get a ticket and my neighbors don't hate me as long as I am just putting around.

But I won't lie, it really is kind of an asshole's bike. As soon as I bought it, had the race suspension put on, the airbox and air injectors pulled, the exhaust put on and a tune...waaaaaaay different bike then when I bought it. A ton more power, which as everyone knows equals more fun!
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Grabbed this thing last October, 97 BMW F650 with only 1,300 miles. I have been looking for this bike for a long time. She sat for a while and needed some TLC. After going thru it this winter and adding a bunch of new goodies, I finally got to take it out today. Weather was awesome. Sunny and 50. Sorry no action or in the field shots, left the damn camera at home. A little mud and all then all clean. This bike is so much fun. Runs out at 80mph on the freeway, hit 95 once, nice and smooth. Fucking rips off road as well. Cannot wait until better riding weather.

Just finished a 2000 mile, mostly dirt route through AZ, NV, and UT. Trip report here.
    http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=669995

thnks for sharing that trip...just an awesome ride it seems......great pics and i hope the sheep made out ok.....out there men are men and the sheep are nervous...congrats on a great ride
    always forward but never straight

I'm still bikeless, but during my job hunt I've been tearing into a friend's Hayabusa to find the source of some nasty noises and oil in the cylinders. Replaced piston rings and valve oil seals and it's going back together now.

full TR here:
    http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/mainte...ct-friend.html

Started the weekend with a yz 250f, ended up with these:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

Stoked to get out as soon as the snow melts in the mountains. Here's a video from a recent trip to the San Rafael Swell.

Back to page 1 with my plated XR400R.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoplanker View Post
    Stoked to get out as soon as the snow melts in the mountains. Here's a video from a recent trip to the San Rafael Swell.

I'm going to be in Bear Lake a bunch this summer, mostly during the week.

Let's get out when it dries out.

3:23 in your vid. Fun spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    I'm going to be in Bear Lake a bunch this summer, mostly during the week.

Let's get out when it dries out.

3:23 in your vid. Fun spot.
    That is a good spot. I'm anxiously waiting for the snow to melt so I can get up there. Let's do some riding. I should be less of a drag to ride with now that I've gotten some miles (3000+) behind me. I'm a lot faster and more competent rider now.

I'm in the process of installing a street legal kit and getting plated.

[QUOTE=Twoplanker;3278186 I should be less of a drag to ride with now that I've gotten some miles (3000+) behind me. I'm a lot faster and more competent rider now.

[/QUOTE]

Last fall you were hauling ass.......

I ended up finding a (sortof) 1980 Kawasaki Z1R out in a barn near here. Needs a good chunk of work but can't wait to get it running. Hoping to be on the road before the end of summer. THe original motor got blown so the guy replaced it with a KZ1000 but I am not really worried. It's not like I had plans to totally restore my first bike. Goddamn there are a lot of parts on these things. Not going to make it fancy or original, just patch it up and ride it. Besides, from what I hear, I will probably end up dumping it or dropping it in the first year. Will eventually post pics.
    Recently overheard: "Hey Ralph, what were you drinking that time that you set your face on fire?"

Just picked up this 2006 KLR this last weekend and couldn't be happier. My first bike ever, looking forward to seeing some backroads of Montana this year.

Any other KLR's out there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0369.jpg 
Views:	659 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	98075  

I put about 25k on a KLR, many adventures. No longer have it. Couple things: get some proper bash guards, and replace the pegs. Stock ones suck.

This bike gets best craigslist ad of the day award...

This is in B-ham.
    Someone please buy this before I add another motorcycle to my already packed garage.

That was a deep puddle.
    LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW