Page 94 of 151 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    The fz/mt 09 is always on the top of the “fun to ride” lists. If you find one you should def consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Cannot disagree and considering the existing mods to it, that's enough fun to get a lot of tickets with. Not that ya wud...

Lemme know if I can deliver the s1000 somewhere for you, heh.
    I really do like the fz/mt 09, the throttle just isnt as smooth as the nicer euro bikes even after the flash. Excited to test out the bmw, guy is motivated and into firearms and is interested in a trade which would on my end have the bmw being only about 500 bucks more. Lots of FZs around me for sale, but im partial to the less common bikes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

2013 KTM 250 XC for sale

-2 strokes are back!
    - located in Aspen,CO
    -$4000 I can probably do a maggot $3750. Inquire via PM.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Getting ready for the season!

Honda CBR600RR Repsol with Akrapovic exhaust.

https://youtu.be/icqrPnVZOO8

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0956.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	223.8 KB 
ID:	279295

Blessed by Marc Marquez.

Name:	IMG_0959.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	279296

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Who are you fooling with the license plate?
    You can plate a KTM no problem including a two stroke
    My 07 KTM 450 exc has a legal plate here in pa...... race ready right off the showroom floor !!!!!!
    Nice pic MPPG lets ride my friend
    always forward but never straight

Yeah, you obviously don't live in California.

My brother and his riding friends have to plate in AZ, but got a bunch of shit from a California BLM flunky recent. Nothing came of it, but he was being a real dick.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

San Rafael Swell and Grand Staircase Escalante pictures my gf took. The singletrack trails the Sage Riders built are rad

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    You can plate a KTM no problem including a two stroke
    My 07 KTM 450 exc has a legal plate here in pa...... race ready right off the showroom floor !!!!!!
    Nice pic MPPG lets ride my friend
    Ya buddy! Vt is fantastic for endure you should make a trip sometime

And ya, the plates are legal. Bike is legal. No directionals needed in vt. Just headlights, horn and "taillight torch" whatever that is....i Just put it on with zip ties because I'm lazy and don't care. if I got a nice plate holder I'd just break it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Is the singletrack in Vermont? How about up by Burlington?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post

Is this for me? I don't ride much single track in vt, unless I end up on some hiking biking trails. We mostly connect class 6, dirt roads some double track, and twisted pavement; More dirt and remote the better. I'm sure there is some good riding in b town but I'm not familiar. Name:  20190428_181130.jpeg
Views: 666
Size:  162.9 KB

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post

There's not a whole lot of moto-legal, public singletrack in Vermont.

Most of the public, moto-legal off-road riding in Vermont is on Class IV roadways, which are public right-of-ways that are no longer publicly maintained. Many of them have fallen into sufficient disuse that they have singletrack or singletrack-ish sections, but seeing as they generally started as wider pathways, they're not exactly singletrack.

There are more than a few places where people have their own private singletrack reserves, as well as places that are somewhere between "not exactly legal" and "not legal" that get ridden to various degrees, although the permissive and grey-area riding has decreased dramatically in the past few decades. I doubt you'll find a whole lot near Burlington itself.

If you're going to be around for a while, check out Vermont Dirt Riders and Cycle Conservation Club of Vermont on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Yeah, you obviously don't live in California.

My brother and his riding friends have to plate in AZ, but got a bunch of shit from a California BLM flunky recent. Nothing came of it, but he was being a real dick.
    Cali is tough but most states have no problem .. buddy has a 300 two stroke legal with plate on it........

VT SINGLE TRACK there is a bunch in southern VT that i know of but usually we just run the snowmobile trails and play stupid if we run into anybody but have only had one problem in the last 18 years of riding up there......
    always forward but never straight

Name:	IMG_9248.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	881.1 KB 
ID:	280669
    Just picked up some ammo can panniers with a Tusk mounting rack for the KLR - super stoked to have a storage solution even if they are heavier than aluminum. Had to remove the bullet hole stickers before getting them painted up... Got some adventuring to do this summer!
    i shred the gnar

Thx for the Vermont riding beta . Keep it coming please

Interviewing up there in a few weeks. I'd be bummed to move and find no technical moto available. Will likely buy acreage and build an endurcross track in the backyard unless that's completely illegal

No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Hero to zero in 1:08m. What felt like a Jarvis worthy splat to a slow mo deep sand OTB.

I just bought a project motorcycle, 1982 KZ750. Chain smashed the clutch cover, apparently. Previous owner hasn’t had it running for a handful of years. First step will be to get it running, then in a scrambler direction. I have always dug the look of that era Japanese four cylinders

Maggot motorcycle stoke thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Springskiin View Post
    I just bought a project motorcycle, 1982 KZ750. Chain smashed the clutch cover, apparently. Previous owner hasn’t had it running for a handful of years. First step will be to get it running, then in a scrambler direction. I have always dug the look of that era Japanese four cylinders

Awesome! Gonna need a TR.

Fixed up a '71 CB175 for my wife a few years back as a winter project and it was a blast.

Name:	IMG_5147.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	874.3 KB 
ID:	282133

I built a hybrid cb 400 for my dad from 2 of my bikes when I graduated college to finally let him know that I thanked him for bringing me into the world, even though he beat the living shit out of me my entire life. He just wrecked it instantly saying that he used to ride a scooter back in the 60's. I rebuilt it once more. He didn't register it, and wrecked it. Fucking Irish.

It was a good project. Both. In many ways. I buried him at 61.

Don't be Stephen.

Damn MTM that is a heavy story. Too bad your father had to be like that, hopefully you came out of it all a stronger person.

I picked up the KZ750 last night, step one get it running on the road and get a feel for it. Then maybe style it out, or just buff it up and flip after a few fun rides.
    Also got the 690 Enduro R out of hibernation, I’ll putter around on it tomorrow, but it needs new rubber before getting to far.
    Also just booked tickets for a week of motorcycle touring of Ireland this fall with my father and his friends.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Pretty k00l, Bruce. I'm looking into a guided tour of Transylvania this summer. My mom's from there and I visited once when I was a wee lad.

Speaking of 690 Enduros, before I bought mine (used 2017 model), some turd-burglar pulled the cat from the muffler, resulting in an unpleasantly loud (fucking LOUD) ride. Everywhere I searched recommended the Wings exhaust for a direct slip-on. It arrived yesterday. Rode it around the hood a little and hit every bump I encountered. Damn, this little bitch has a smooooooth suspension!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_20190514_163852.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	288.7 KB 
ID:	282665  
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Pretty k00l, Bruce. I'm looking into a guided tour of Transylvania this summer. My mom's from there and I visited once when I was a wee lad.

Speaking of 690 Enduros, before I bought mine (used 2017 model), some turd-burglar pulled the cat from the muffler, resulting in an unpleasantly loud (fucking LOUD) ride. Everywhere I searched recommended the Wings exhaust for a direct slip-on. It arrived yesterday. Rode it around the hood a little and hit every bump I encountered. Damn, this little bitch has a smooooooth suspension!
    Oh man Transylvania would be awesome to explore. Will you get some time to follow your nose there too? Or just the guided tour? Tours have their place, and a good guide, like Skifishbum can make your day. But l love the feeling of unknown, and finding your own gems.

I have the FMF muffler on my enduro from the previous owner. It is obnoxiously loud at times, like sight seeing in the National Parks. But I know that as soon as I went back to the stock or a quieter exhaust, I’d miss the additional power

- I am here for the stoke

So I’m forced to carry an insurance on motorcycle in WA this summer. I need to start shopping around and I could use some help in where to start.

I have a 08 WR250R and rest are vintage bikes that worth way more than what “bluebook” would value them. Any recommendations on carriers and plans for collectible vintages?

I pay $75 a year through Allstate. Progressive is the same price. Bare bones policy.

Okay, I’m in. I just picked up this beauty and had a great ride driving it home. I’m pretty pleased with its performance, I think I chose well. I have some work to do getting it outfitted and getting myself back in the groove

Name:	4B64C1E3-41A1-4E8B-8E29-C677D72EC19A.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	283428

Just beautiful, MS.

Psyched for ya. Wish I lived close for some laps. Green with envy.

My FZ1 languishes in the garage as I regroove my new ACL...

I’d love to do some riding in your country, nice roads, beautiful scenery, only a few large ungulates and tourons in campers to worry about. . Bummer about the knee - get well soon.