Page 114 of 151 FirstFirst ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Just picked this up this afternoon and dropped it at the mechanic for a once over before I bring it to the cabin to start it's new life! Hadn't ridden one since I was a kid!
    Attachment 381664
    Three wheelin' is a good feelin'!

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Went out to dodge the storms in the high country. Most folks stayed home. Amazing conditions given recent moisture. Attachment 381267
    Attachment 381268
    Nice thanks for that post

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Got up high the other morning. Before the air quality took a dive.
    Mt Antero CO.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB09592C-DD80-4AE7-B87D-ECF57B75657E.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	858.1 KB 
ID:	381819

Just picked this up this afternoon and dropped it at the mechanic for a once over before I bring it to the cabin to start it's new life! Hadn't ridden one since I was a kid!
    Attachment 381664
    Every wipe out is high side on those

Was looking at some shorter travel mtn bikes for some of the big climbs around here. Then came across a deal on this '14 with 7k that was less than the pedal bikes I was looking at. Pretty damn fun for the first 70 miles I've ridden it. I'm back in the moto game.

Name:	KTM.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	967.8 KB 
ID:	381843

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Every wipe out is high side on those
    Exactly. Please don't die.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Was looking at some shorter travel mtn bikes for some of the big climbs around here. Then came across a deal on this '14 with 7k that was less than the pedal bikes I was looking at. Pretty damn fun for the first 70 miles I've ridden it. I'm back in the moto game.

Name:	KTM.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	967.8 KB 
ID:	381843
    Congrats. Nice rig!

Attachment 381664
    I had one of those as a kid and they're sort of scary. Don't put your feet down for christ's sake, ever. Stay safe man.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    great buy... a real keeper

Heres the little sister

get a workout keeping it on the pipe - not not quite as nimble as little sis, but more and lower grunt.

foggy whether this comes with the oiler? Lose it... straight pour.

Finitely Tunable
    Used to be my dream bike, don’t know why, never rode one and it would probably kill me if I did.

Really itching to get that 3 wheeler back from the mechanic so I can get it up to it's new home in the mountains! Seller told me he'd done 50+ on it and I was like holy shit.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Really itching to get that 3 wheeler back from the mechanic so I can get it up to it's new home in the mountains! Seller told me he'd done 50+ on it and I was like holy shit.
    I definitely rolled and crashed a few of those in my early years. Amazing how easy it was, and how I survived every time without major injury.

Name:	Image1628989083.381448.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	203.8 KB 
ID:	382280

Keep tire pressure up. Those big balloon tires were their downfall. And fer christ's sake, yer butt should never be on the seat when turning!

I hear motorized wheelchairs for quads (not the 4 wheeler kind) can be fun too.
    Please be careful.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2780132/

Anybody need a riding suit?

I sold my DL650 years ago and held onto my Klim gear.

Latitude jacket in Large W/d3o armor

Latitude pants- either a 34 or 36 I’ll check.

Both have GorePro and armor. Really nice shape, maybe 20 rides. Great ADV gear.

Thought I’d check here before I put them on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

Could be interested in the suit. How much are you thinking and the pant would need to be 36"

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

Also interested, $$, location, color and size dependent. I'm on the 34 side.
    In truckee/tahoe

Maggot motorcycle stoke thread

Pants are 36, non-d3o armor. fit me fine and I wear a 32 or 34 in most pants. They’re very adjustable. I’m in Spokane but headed to South Dakota in a couple weeks and Seattle in September so I can do drop offs.

I’d be somewhere in the $500 range shipped

Pants are the grey/Black version
    Jacket is black with small hi-viz highlights. I can post some photos later.

These are the circa-2014 models but very light use, maybe 20 rides, washed regularly with tech soap.

Also interested. Just posted a WTB in gearswap. I would only need the jacket if someone wanted the pants too.

Edit-I'm 6', 220#. Wider shoulders. Seem to be in between L and XL on moto stuff. Think this jacket would work?
    Last edited by Conundrum; 08-16-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Also interested. Just posted a WTB in gearswap. I would only need the jacket if someone wanted the pants too.
    I’d be into that deal. Just want the pants I think.

Is Klim worth it? I have been through a Sedici helmet and now own an Icon. Pulled a Shoei dirt helmet at a swap for free. XXL for the helmets I've owned, but the Shoei is more comfy at an XL. I'm wondering if the cost is the difference in fit? Is Klim worth the money?

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    Is Klim worth it? I have been through a Sedici helmet and now own an Icon. Pulled a Shoei dirt helmet at a swap for free. XXL for the helmets I've owned, but the Shoei is more comfy at an XL. I'm wondering if the cost is the difference in fit? Is Klim worth the money?
    You're talking about apparel vs helmets, kinda two different things as far as Klim is concerned but the materials, pads and fit IMO are better than other cheaper brands like Joe Rocket, etc. You have decide if that's worth it to you.

I like to eliminate distractions as much as possible and I find that little annoyances at the start of a ride become big annoyances by the end of a ride, so if a seam on a glove bothers you a little at the beginning...

Attachment 381664
    Fortnine review of trikes with genius production values
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_C8z0rFnjk

Makes me.kinda want one now....

That was an excellent vid. Very helpful. Going to spend some time working on my wheelie game before the snow begins to accumulate. Once we're on snow full time I'll start working on donuts and will be sure to grab a couple pics.

Bonus! Mechanic just called to tell tell me it was ready to rock and roll. Gonna run it in the cul de sac for a week or so before I can get it down to the cabin to begin its new life killing and maiming unsuspecting cowboys and cowgirls!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.