Thread: WTB kid's skis

WTB kid's skis

looking for twin tips 140-150 range for son
    off your knees Louie

147 head team racers. I believe they are the same as the mojo 65.

They have a turned up tail, and come with tyrolia sl70's. I learned on them and only skied them one season (25ish days?) Mounted for a 26.5. Some decent scratches, but no core shots/bad edges... just need a tune.

If Mini-Gadget is ready to part with them, I have a pair of 148 K2 Juvys that are clean. Drilled for tele bindings.

I also have a pair of 150 Atomic Tweaks with bindings - I just can't remember which bindings. I'll have to get back to you.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

If you are still looking, Evogear has some smokin' deals on kids skis. I picked up a pair of 148 Junior Bandits yesterday for $99. Those are sold out now, but there are still some good deals Here.