Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    Somebody please call Bill Walton and remind him that he's a flaming deuschbag. Thank you.
    Already reminded him via my letter published in Mens Journal a few months back...

"How could you publish an article about sports commentators and not include Bill Walton as someone to avoid? I want to vomit everytime I hear him and his "Throw it down, Big Fella, throw it down!"

..or something like that.

No Derek Jeter? Thank god... prevents me from lying to my girlfriend, "What? Derek Jeter's phone number? Don't got it..."

No Tomba La Bomba? Anyone remember when he dedicated the silver that he won at the 92 games to the cocktail waitress that he had met a few days before? (she might have been a stewardess)
    You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

I wonder what the heck Ralph Nader is doing on that list?

Has anybody tried calling....ANY ONE?

george W is on there too. Dynamite, I am going to ask him if i can date his daughters.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

What, I'm not cool enough to make your stupid list? That's fine, cuz kevin dineen doesn't want your calls, anyway.

Tried G-Dub, Al Davis, and OJ, but just got a "this number has been disconnected message"

Snopes says it's real though so some of them probably still work.

Wonder how up to date that is. I mean, Walter Payton hasn't been alive for quite a few years.

And I'm mad Lance Armstrong isn't on there. I was gonna call him up and ask if he could help pay for my cancer treatment.
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

I went right to the H's and looked for Laird Hamilton. Good thing his number's not there, I might have started stalking him.... (thereby pissing of Gabriella Reese, and frankly, she could kick my ass).
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    Somebody please call Bill Walton and remind him that he's a flaming deuschbag. Thank you.
    THANK YOU.

Call me insensitive, but I liked him more when he was afraid to talk in public....

I was tempted to call Ditka and resurect Da' Bears
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

Originally posted by Plakespear
    And I'm mad Lance Armstrong isn't on there.
    This time of year it would have to be a long-distance call. Do you really want to contact him? I might be able to get his e-mail address.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Excellent! I can finally call Ickey Woods and have him walk me through the "Ickey Shuffle."
    D'oh!!