Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
    Fucking filthy ass Mormons are affecting EVERY SINGLE PERSON who likes to recreate on public lands in the west. Fucking Mormons are leading the charge in turning our public lands in the west into a giant private land shithole like TexASS for the selfish greed of a few. Fuck all mormons!
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Salt Lake City is such a banal shithole. So sad that such great skiing has to be right next to that place. Just ugly, and sort of hostile, too. The Mormons rejected almost all embellishment in their architecture, from the temples down to public buildings, and it sure shows in that place. Just a bunch of split level developments with strip malls and car dealers everywhere, and all of it spreading like a cancer under that brown sky next to a dead, ugly lake, with a twelve lane highway running through it that the residents seem to want to kill each other on, all day and night. I thought Jersey was bad. But, the Mexican is awesome, and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Salt Lake City is OK, But, the Mexican is awesome, and cheap.
    Just ignore the fact that they don't have the history of your hometown and, please, just don't care benny.

it is a young nation out west, and your opinion, while comparing to much older settled lands, does. not. matter,

seriously, shut the fuck up.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Just ignore the fact that they don't have the history of your hometown and, please, just don't care benny.

it is a young nation out west, and your opinion, while comparing to much older settled lands, does. not. matter,

seriously, shut the fuck up.
    Put the bong down.

As far as cities go SLC does pretty much suck ass. It has about as much character as Eeyore the melancholy donkey.

And the air quality sure has gone to shit over the last 20 or so years.

Good skiing though. It's gotten awfully crowded but that's happening mostly everywhere, especially places with that good of skiing. If skiing is priority for you over everything else then I get being there. If you want a cool city to live in with lots of diversity and free of being run by a cult....er um I mean church then it's not for you. I don't go out any more so I think I could handle being there now. I wonder what it's like for non-mormon kids and school.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Salt Lake City is such a banal shithole. So sad that such great skiing has to be right next to that place. Just ugly, and sort of hostile, too. The Mormons rejected almost all embellishment in their architecture, from the temples down to public buildings, and it sure shows in that place. Just a bunch of split level developments with strip malls and car dealers everywhere, and all of it spreading like a cancer under that brown sky next to a dead, ugly lake, with a twelve lane highway running through it that the residents seem to want to kill each other on, all day and night. I thought Jersey was bad. But, the Mexican is awesome, and cheap.
    But yet you east coast fucks keep moving there by the thousands.

So what does that say about the banal shit holes you just left?

Also that lake is not dead you dumb fucking city boy.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    But yet you east coast fucks keep moving there by the thousands.

So what does that say about the banal shit holes you just left?

Also that lake is not dead you dumb fucking city boy.
    Not me, motherfucker. Nice place to ski, but, no way I'd live there, and, don't have the numbers, but doubtful you're getting a lot of Eastern migration. Maybe you're thinking of the time share owners in Park City?

I was speaking metaphorically about that lake. God. It's ugly. It'll be dead soon.

That .05 dui law is really going to encourage non Mormons to move there. Yessiree.

Do Mormons really affect you?

Mexican is awesome, and cheap.
    Love Red Iguana.

There are some very cool neighborhoods in SLC--you just didn't see them. There are some very cool people in SLC, you just didn't meet them. Like any major city in America that's in the snow belt it doesn't look like much in the winter. Like any major city in America it has an older core that's cool and suburban sprawl outside the core; the younger the city the worse the ration between cool and sprawl. And it does have an air quality/inversion problem. It is also pretty unique--a major American city that's also a ski town. As far as that lake goes--if you can't appreciate what's beautiful about the desert, you should stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Love Red Iguana.
    Blue Iguana's mole' is very tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post

Having the clubs and bars close at 1 AM would seriously piss me off
    Dude you're aware last call in CO is 2, and they usually do 1:45, and they usually set the clocks 20 minutes ahead right? Glad that 20 minutes puts the xanax on your crack pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Fuck all mormons!
    There are mormons posting in here that I'd way rather ski/bike/shoot/cook/eat/drink/make photography with than you, for damn sure.

Somebody is definitely going straight to pergatory, and not getting his own planet in the after life for that big gulp of caffinated Pepsi. (Only coke is allowed since the Mo's own a large share of Coca-Cola stock)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Your all right move along nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by slackerpbr View Post
    Your all right move along nothing to see here
    Did we mention the lowest per-pupil spending for primary education In the country? even beating out such academia hotbeds as Alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Not me, motherfucker. Nice place to ski, but, no way I'd live there, and, don't have the numbers, but doubtful you're getting a lot of Eastern migration. Maybe you're thinking of the time share owners in Park City?

I was speaking metaphorically about that lake. God. It's ugly. It'll be dead soon.
    There IS a shit ton of Eastern migration (and I'm one of them). I meet new transplants on a daily basis. Californians too. The locals live in fear of the deluge when word really gets out.

Asshole from Connecticut, moved to Utah, can confirm migration from the east. Utah is rad, fuck the mormons, but it's pretty rad here.

Dude looked in a hat and rocks spoke to him. WTF. The angel macaroni spiked his coffee. Don't get me started on the plygs grooming young girls, while the state turns a blind eye to the bullshit in Hildale. This place is beyond fucked up. Lil' passive aggressive utard pussies. The most impolite people I have ever met. Christ, fucking Benny's have more class.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    Dude looked in a hat and rocks spoke to him. WTF. The angel macaroni spiked his coffee. Don't get me started on the plygs grooming young girls, while the state turns a blind eye to the bullshit in Hildale. This place is beyond fucked up. Lil' passive aggressive utard pussies. The most impolite people I have ever met. Christ, fucking Benny's have more class.
    And a burning bush spoke to Moses. Mormonism is no more or less ridiculous than any other religion, including Zen, Hinduism, Native American animism, and on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    And a burning bush spoke to Moses. Mormonism is no more or less ridiculous than any other religion, including Zen, Hinduism, Native American animism, and on and on and on.
    Agreed.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    There are mormons posting in here that I'd way rather ski/bike/shoot/cook/eat/drink/make photography with than you, for damn sure.
    Cool story bro.
    Maybe you can talk to your Mormon friends and tell them to stop voting for and sending such greedy, worthless fucking pieces of shit (Chaffetz and Bishop) to Washington who are trying to fuck over the rest of us public land users.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post

Blood atonement?

An ex of mine had a 90+ yr old Grandmother who still lived alone in her home. I bet some of the local missionaries spent a combined 30-40 hours a week doing chores and yard work around her fairly large home, especially during the summers. She had all kinds of able bodied grandkids eager to help her out but she preferred the "free labor from the silly mormons" as she liked to put it. She didn't want her family doing anything when the mormons were happy to help, even though she made it quite clear she thought their beliefs were a farce with potential eternal damnation as a consequence.
    Last edited by CelebratedSkier; 03-19-2017 at 08:21 PM.

No.

First person to buy me alcohol as a minor was a beautiful Mormon girl from down the street.
    Last edited by CelebratedSkier; 03-20-2017 at 10:25 AM.