Thread: powslut Props

powslut Props

Hey Mr. powslut! I just saw your name mentioned in an older issue of SBC Skier. Seems you showed the writer a run or two in St. Anton and then left him in the dust. Good work!

Sick and ashamed and happy (and know how it feels to be left watching powslut turn into a distant dot),
    d.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Don't know what to say other than I may have showed him a good time on the mountain, but him and his brother stepped it up a couple notches in the apres scene.

Which issue is this in? I haven't seen an SBC Skier all season.

Franz Klammer can vouch for the quality of the runs...

It's the second last one of this season, I believe. The Invasion one with articles on Japan, Austria, ummm, Whiteface... Don't have it with me so don't recall details. Just remember the one or two paragraphs where your name came up.

Sick and ashamed and happy (and sure that you held your own in the apres scene as well),
    d.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut