Where is the good Snow in MT????

I know a bunch of you know it is just a matter of getting the information soon enough to determine wether or not I want to make the drive down there. Someone please let me know or recomend a better place.
    A
    Last edited by adman735; 04-10-2006 at 12:14 PM.
    "The world doesn't revolve around powder days" -quote from my boss

blea... stay on north facing aspects until the sun gets warm enough to make it nice. In the morning, hike super couilar, z-chute, colters or whatever northfacing chute you can find. If you dont like to hike, ski exit chute, flippers, or outta sight. I heard hidden was most ill on wednesday. Also heard this week the snow was really fun.

Probably nothing better, especially economically.

sposed to snow saturday-sunday.

have fun

Catbert

50 degrees today at mid-mountain? YIKES!!! Bet on firm, firm, oh and have you shredded the gnarly park? I like rails. Should be FULL of kids on a Saturday. Think local N-facing BC mellow get off early before wet slide kinda day.

Catbert, I skied M-Glory, Super, Sometimes & the 4th on Wednesday and it WAS noice. (Freshies on MG to Job 2)

How much snow?

How much is it supposed to snow tommorow? If it is alot I may just wait till Sunday. That way I can go get a little belidgerent tonight.

I think that unless you are willing to hike or enjoy big hard bumps, becoming big slushy bumps, then going back to big hard bumps then continuing to moonlight/bigsky is a better bet.

bigsky= more expensive version of hard bumps to soft to hard. I don't know, prolly not gonna snow a lot but it might get a couple inches if we are lucky.
    Last edited by Catbert; 03-25-2006 at 08:20 PM.

Catbert, you should know more before passing such wind.

Moonlight Basin and Bridger day rates are within 1 dollar.

Elevation and aspect make a big difference. The skiing at MLB is still pretty soft and creamy.

Season pass to other MT area or student ID will get you in for $28 at Moonlight. What's the half-day rate for passholders at Bridger?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion
    Catbert, you should know more before passing such wind.

Moonlight Basin and Bridger day rates are within 1 dollar.

Elevation and aspect make a big difference. The skiing at MLB is still pretty soft and creamy.

heh.. whoops. I dont even know how much a day pass is there because Bozeman students get a free season pass

the drive is more expensive ...and so is the food.

How is moonlight? I expect to be skiing there a lot after bridger closes. still not solid ice in the morning?
    Last edited by Catbert; 03-25-2006 at 08:21 PM.

Moonlight wonder.....

Went to moonlight/big sky this weekend. Both were great for early April skiing. Moonlight was much faster on the flats than big sky was. The headwaters had soft fresh pillow snow that had not been affected by the warm temperatures yet. That run alone was well worth the ticket cost. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Catbert
    heh.. whoops. I dont even know how much a day pass is there because Bozeman students get a free season pass

Uh... no we don't..
    I love big dumps.

I mean bozeman High, not montana state. Good to hear the snow was good adman. Bridger was getting a little sketchy as far as avy conditions go last weekend. Barely anything was open by the afternoon.
    Last edited by Catbert; 04-11-2006 at 10:50 PM.