Prescription Sunglasses with Replacable Lenses

I know Smith has it's slider series, but it doesn't appear that you can get prescription lenses for them, Does any company make replaceable lens sunglasses?
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Rudy Project

they have a scrip website that is like rudyrx.com or something.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

I beleive Oakley does as well.
    Skiing Sucks! What a stupid sport!

I have prescription Oakley Half Jackets and they're the shit.

What tywhy said.

Quote Originally Posted by tywhy
    I have prescription Oakley Half Jackets and they're the shit.
    How do you get those? Their site doesn't seem to offer them.

Your optometrist can order them direct from Oakley. Oakley will also make lenses for other frames, they specialize in high wrap RX lenses and do a great job of minimizing distortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaskan
    Your optometrist can order them direct from Oakley. Oakley will also make lenses for other frames, they specialize in high wrap RX lenses and do a great job of minimizing distortion.
    Hmm, can I get Oakley to build me a lens to fit a Smith frame?

Basically I'm looking to have one frame on the fireline. Prescription tinted lenses, clear prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses in tinted and clear varieties that I can swap in and out as needed. I'm usually a contact lens wearer, but after a day out my hands get too dirty to deal with contacts.

Sounds like the Half-Jacket might be a good starting point for me. That or I will just buy two pairs of the Smith Vice and pop prescription lenses into one of them.

This is all probably going to turn out to be really expensive and out of my budget, but thanks for the info anyways.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Just go with standard prescription sunglasses - I had good luck with action optics (smith) prescription mail order service. Reasonably priced for good quality prescription shades. Frames are cheap compared to lenses, and you'll scratch the shit out of spare lenses. I always care a spare pair of frames anyways.

Or use handwipes and water and stick with contacts.
    Elvis has left the building

A buddy on the SAR team with me got his changeable lense sunglasses from these guys and is psyched!
    http://www.moabeyeworks.com/index.html

STOP no Oakley no Smith no Tifosi. Call Zeal optics they do the best sunglasses with Rx period and they are cheap compared to what Oakley will do. The also will custom tint and mirror Rx lens. I just ordered non Rx lens for my Zeals after havind Lasik last wed. That my friend is the ticket but if you arent a canidate I cant say enough about the product and the people

I have a pair of RX oakleys 4-5 bills total. The zeal lens were 70-100 depending on the lens polarized ..... I believe they have a buy 2 3rd free plan. I hardley ever used the oakleys always have the zeals.

cool hh, I'll check it out, thanks