Stowe, VT: East Coast Powder Pictures and Clips

Today was an awesome powder day. About as deep as the EC gets. Stowe is reporting 14-20" of new snow overnight and today. In the higher elevations it was easily that, and more.

Clip of yours truely enjoying deep, EC pow:
    http://tinyurl.com/kk5v4

Clip of Dave dropping of a frozen waterfall that was 5 feet smaller today:
    http://tinyurl.com/h49jv

Dave in powder:
    http://tinyurl.com/k7dmz

It was deep.

My timing sucks. I just spent a week in NH, got back tonight and lo...there you are. This is the first time in 10 YEARS that I didn't spend this week in Stowe. Anywho, great tr I'm glad you hit it right.

jeez.........

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane
    jeez.........
    Seconded..

Whoo, I'm in Portland, OR.

Fack. Seriously, I'm so pumped for NE. Here's hoping the rain holds off next weekend and there's some of this left for me to ski in a week and a half. [/anti-jinx]

jay was pretty friggin epic today, deepest snow i;ve ever seen out east, also, the run down to the car off the back of big jay was the stuff of dreams, looks like stowe was pretty $$$$$ too
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

stowebum Guest
    ^dude i heard jay was orgasmic today and expecting atleast another foot over night....
    Jay today: http://www.newschoolers.com/ns3/web/...php?img=70226&

and uhh, as for stowe, lol... here's me doin the waterfall last week... its about 40/45 feet... ice sent me way in the back seat off the top... shoulda backed it... srry bout the shaky filming/little bro
    http://media.putfile.com/waterfall-huck

Quote Originally Posted by stowebum
    ^dude i heard jay was orgasmic today and expecting atleast another foot over night....
    Jay today: http://www.newschoolers.com/ns3/web/...php?img=70226&

and uhh, as for stowe, lol... here's me doin the waterfall last week... its about 40/45 feet... ice sent me way in the back seat off the top... shoulda backed it... srry bout the shaky filming/little bro
    http://media.putfile.com/waterfall-huck
    I told some chick my dick was 14 inches, and she got WAY backseat too. But then she realized I was lying.

25-30 tops my man.

stowebum Guest
    lol im not gonna argue, but it has been measured at 45 haha...

and sucks about the chick. sorry to hear that you can't please a woman... tissue?

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Jerry would make your fucking sig a normal size.

WENT UP FOR A FEW AM LAPS. WINDHOLD IS A BLESSING.SORRY MY BRO AND I HIT ALL THE REAL GOOD SHOTS 1ST. ENDED UP SKIING "LATE
    FOR SUPER" AT 4:30. LIVING IN THE WHITE ROOM NOT THE BATHROOM MIRROR. NICE SHOTS THOUGH. MISSED
    YA ON THE 4:00 AM ASSULT THIS MORN.
    BY THE WAY, ICE FALL ON THE GONDOLA IS 40 FEET..... IN LATE JUNE.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLORIDERII
    WENT UP FOR A FEW AM LAPS. WINDHOLD IS A BLESSING.SORRY MY BRO AND I HIT ALL THE REAL GOOD SHOTS 1ST. ENDED UP SKIING "LATE
    FOR SUPER" AT 4:30. LIVING IN THE WHITE ROOM NOT THE BATHROOM MIRROR. NICE SHOTS THOUGH. MISSED
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING? TAKE IT EASY ON THE caps lock.

JONG.
    To the Thingmajigger!

That's classic. All my Stowe friends are cat skiing in BC right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLORIDERII
    I completely agree about windhold. It IS a blessing. I know 95% of skiers are too lazy to hike for it, even out west the locals hate it when their lifts are down due to wind.

After this weekend, I think Stowe should get rid of the quad, just use the triple and double. Even just the triple would be good.

I kind of wish yesterday we had skied down to Rim Rock and had gone up to the top of the Gondi. Anyone know how much traffic that area has seen? Still on wind hold with a couple feet of blower on 2,000 verts of terrain with a deep base...anyone drooling?

radical.

Schwet.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by edg
    Schwet.
    Is that like Schweet, but hotter?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    Is that like Schweet, but hotter?
    It's schweet that's really put the effort in to shed those pounds.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

stowebum Guest
    Its like a 15 min on ridge run from the top of the double to the top of the quad terminal thingy... have you guys hit up the pig since they killed it and hiked to top of mainstreet/smuggs? i have been there for 2 runs this year, one on the wifebeater and one to get the fuck outta there.

Great shots! How'd you post so many without it being just attatchments, though? (Ie- Bodes RV...)
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by thepowderfreak
    I completely agree about windhold. It IS a blessing. I know 95% of skiers are too lazy to hike for it, even out west the locals hate it when their lifts are down due to wind.

After this weekend, I think Stowe should get rid of the quad, just use the triple and double. Even just the triple would be good.

I kind of wish yesterday we had skied down to Rim Rock and had gone up to the top of the Gondi. Anyone know how much traffic that area has seen? Still on wind hold with a couple feet of blower on 2,000 verts of terrain with a deep base...anyone drooling?
    Get rid of the quad and bring back the single chair

NICE! Good to see Stowe got some of the sweet blower action.

I am Queerbait and I love it!.
    Moron........