Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Battlestar Galactica

The new one on Sci-Fi channel. If you're not watching it you're a goddamn pansy. This show is INTENSE.

Serious mind-fucking going on. The Sci-Fi part is more of an afterthought, as are the battles with the Cylons. What keeps me glued to the tube every Friday Night are the characters and the plot lines mirroring our current societal problems. Fantastic writing. Great ensemble cast. Even the "Starbuck as a woman" thing makes sense and becomes a non-issue within 10 minutes. Also, the Cylon Skinwalkers are fucking HOT.

Check it out. I dare you.

Yup, it's a really good show. Probably the best on TV right now.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Tippster and Arty are nerds.

Yeah, but that Korean chick is a SLUT!

My sister made me watch it once, since we always watched the old one together. She loves the new one, but I have a hard time getting past Starbuck being a woman, even if she is a badass.
    "You got to express what is taboo in you and share your freak with the rest of us, cause it's a beautiful thing"

I'll have to watch it again. I saw an eariler episode and felt like the show was taking itself too seriously. Maybe I missed the hot cylons.

If I was on Battlestar Galactica, I'd be straight off to the Cylon base ship where they have any number of these. I wonder if they have a hot tub and a Dairy Queen too?

Holy shit what a great Season Finale. Can't wait for October!

Roo: Although Asians are yummy, I prefer tall blondes....

My recording cut off near the end of the final episode. The last thing I saw was group standing in the camp looking at the cylon ships buzzing the sky. One guy looks at Starbuck and asks what are they are going to do.....

That's were my vid cut off. I guess it was pretty close to the end, maybe a minute or less. Can anyone fill me in what I missed?

Baltar surrenders to the Cylons. He asked how they found them - the head Cylon guy said that they were in a system about a lightyear away when they detected the radiation signature of an Atomic Bomb....

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    I'm hooked on this damn show!
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Bizzump.

Just caught season 3 (?) yesterday during a sci-fi channel marathon. Big ups to Balthar for getting the threesome with Lucy Lawless and the Big Blonde.

I was lost through most of the episodes because I didn't know any of the backstory, but it was a pretty cool riff on the old show.

This show's nudity potential is off the charts. HBO needs to knock the sci fi channel out and start to run this baby with boobies and swearing, tout de suite.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

My dad was in Alberta visiting family for Christmas. He calls me up X-mas day not to say happy holidays but to ask me to tape fucking BATTLESTAR GALACTICA in case it's one he hasn't seen. I nearly fell over from laughing so hard.

This season was not that great. Someone wake me when they find Earth. And they better be riding flying motorcycles again when they get there.

This season is not yet over, and I disagree in general. Last Sunday's episode was redonkulously gripping, and this Sunday's should be more of the same.
    Last edited by Tippster; 01-26-2007 at 04:10 PM.

I was suprised the Cylons terminated one their own. No more Xena - Warrior Princess. From the previews it looks like the traitor president is one of the 5. No wonder he had no problem getting it on with two fellow cylon chicks.

I'm routing for the cylons to take over. They are much more interesting than the overly emotional humans and their stupid love quadrangles

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    This season is not yet over, and I disagree in general. Last Sunday's episode was redonkulously gripping, and this Sunday's should be more of the same.
    Seconded.
    This season is fucking amazing and next week is going to be.... 'interesting'.
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

Hmmmmmmm

Commonlaw: You're flaunting your ignorance. Seriously - if you think this is a nerdy Star Trek Space Opera kind of show you have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    I was suprised the Cylons terminated one their own. No more Xena - Warrior Princess.
    Not so fast.
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

T-Minus 1hr

Holy fucking shit.

All I have to say about that episode.

The episode was shit. That spaceship needs Jack Bauer on board. Those lame ass leader don't know how to properly interrogate a treasoner. The curly haired bureaucrat at the end was the only one with balls to do what should have been done a long time ago. Too bad he missed the jugular.

Starbuck & Apollo : enough with the stupid marital soap opera already. Get divorced and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Commonlaw: You're flaunting your ignorance. Seriously - if you think this is a nerdy Star Trek Space Opera kind of show you have no idea.
    Ever met a lawyer who didn't I just look for any excuse to drop that pic. No offense but I know you can take it.

Then again, one of the other BSG advocates added this little gem: "That spaceship needs Jack Bauer on board." That one deserves a Booger:

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Then again, one of the other BSG advocates added this little gem: "That spaceship needs Jack Bauer on board." That one deserves a Booger:
    I'll back this one.