Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    saturday I am going to Fissile. Its a long backcountry day. Sounds like there will be lots of people around to tour-guide

If people are interested in shorter tours out that same way (musical bumps - oboe, maybe cowboy) pipe up. I may be into doing a little tour guiding out that direction tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be at glacier at 9.

Change of plans for Sharon and I - meet at lightboard at Whistler at 9am or so. Touring with shirk. Doing laps in Musical Bumps; Oboe; Cowboy Ridge etc. 604 603-4907

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau
    Change of plans for Sharon and I - meet at lightboard at Whistler at 9am or so. Touring with shirk. Doing laps in Musical Bumps; Oboe; Cowboy Ridge etc. 604 603-4907
    Picking up Arty50 at SeaTac now; will discuss options for saturday on the ride up. likely staying in squamish tonight, then driving up in the morning. Not sure yet if we'll be joining the Whistler group or Blackcomb group tomorrow.

either way, see ya up there tomorrow morning!

Picking up Arty50 at SeaTac now; will discuss options for saturday on the ride up. likely staying in squamish tonight, then driving up in the morning. Not sure yet if we'll be joining the Whistler group or Blackcomb group tomorrow.
    don't be a couple of girls...lets do Blackcomb, gonna be mobbed tomorrow at Whistler. Lets get Hookers and Blow, and.....
    Last edited by Barnballs; 03-11-2006 at 09:36 AM.
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

cougar hunting. ahora.

Big balls billy.
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.