Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Oh, and Whistler was pretty good today.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Blackcomb was the bomb today.
    Dinner plans anyone? Got a call from U&D and Dodger. They should be in around 8:30.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by skieast
    I'll talk it over with Dodger and Up and Down when they arrive later tonight.

We may bus over to whistler from Creekside, or do the ride up and ski down route. If that we will have to meet up top. Maybe 9:30 @ Glacier?
    Bus over is much better and easy too. Yes lets do 9.30 at glacier

Quote Originally Posted by bklyntrayc
    Blackcomb was the bomb today.
    Dinner plans anyone? Got a call from U&D and Dodger. They should be in around 8:30.
    I concur, Blackcomb did not suck today.

Sorry that I didn't get to meet back up with you. I should have just taken off with you since my buddies went in for a break right after I saw you. I wasn't in the massive Spanky's line, but did hit it after lunch, good stuff. Still loved the trees off of Jersey Cream and lower from the Glacier chair (balls deep in most places).

I was at Merlins for a while, but saw no maggotty people.

I should be over at Whistler tomorrow, I'll look for people around Roundhouse at 9am.

A big thanks to everyone yesterday for tour guiding us around Whistler. I forgot how out of shape I am right now, I'll have to work on that. Still enjoyed the stashes though! Stopped for lunch at Roundhouse, then enjoyed the trees around Emerald and Big Red until 3.

B)

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau
    I just saw the forecast. Toby is right. Lets switch over to Blackcomb. I have some lines to show you that you may not know mr pow; cell is 604 603-4907
    Hey - I didn't read this until this morning. We didn't roll into Seattle until almost midnight last night after that killer dinner and wine up at the Snorting Elk. As such, there was no way I was turning on the computer last night.

I hope y'alll hooked up last night!

Also, we're heading up to Whistler shortly, so I won't have any opportunity to update the schedule from now on. No computer access. I hope the schedule's OK, 'cause I'm outta here!!! See y'all north of the border soon!!!

Sick, ashamed, and hoping Mr. Gin will make an appearance in Whistler,
    j.
    Last edited by Ubersheist; 03-08-2006 at 11:15 AM.
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

Quote Originally Posted by tibaher
    Uber.... goooooooooo!!!! north young man!!!
    it's still early yet tonight...

ps:it snowed at Alpy on Sunday... Woodsy said so... and I think I may have seen Dex... but defintely not Woodsy, I woulda recognized his voice
    Actually, the reported 3" at Crystal last night turned out to be substantially deeper. The goods were gotten yesterday!

Sick and ashamed and happy with yesterday's fluff,
    j.
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

Hey Toby, skiing Blackcomb again tomorrow? Glacier at 9am? 9:30? 12?

For now my plan is to be at end of the Glacier corral again at 9am (parking up in lot 6)
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Uh, yea, post the meeting spots for tomorrow....jdabasin and myself gettin' in tonight. Wireless network throughout the Village pretty much?
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

Meeting Place: Thursday March 9.

Whistler: Lightboard @ the Roundhouse. 9am.

Powder day

Yes, as others have already posted, the meeting place for Thursday is now the lightboard at the top of the Whistler gondi at 9 am. (The original schedule has been changing daily to take advantage of weather conditions.) Leelau will be there to tour us around. I'm sure Powder11 will also be around once he finishes his First Tracks.

The two of them led a good sized group of Maggots around Blackcomb today for some great storm skiing. Conditions got better and better as the day went on. Tomorrow should be amazing.

Have already met a lot of great maggots this week. Hope to see more of you tomorrow on the slopes.

fresh tracks

my girlfriend, Reed, and I are going to do the fresh tracks tomorrow.
    Keep a look out.

I have a red and grey jacket and black pants and an oliveish helmet. I have wood colored dynastar bigs and orange technicas. she has a fog-camoflauge-colored arcterix, so she might look like a set of legs walking around, depending on the conditions.

we have spent most of our time over at blackcomb, so we really want to hit it with some mags.
    I just hope there isn't TOO much powder.

Never done Fresh Tracks but sounds great. Can I show up without a fresh tracks ticket and buy it in line? From the website it sounds like you just show up.
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

You can buy the fresh tracks ticket. Anyone going there from Creekside and save me the comatose bus-ride?

I am, with room for one easy. Two is possible but tight. I'm coing up from the burbs though so I will be a little unpredictable on timing, shooting for just before 6 to pass thru creekside
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

The website is reporting only 7" new in the last 24 hours. I thought it would be way more than that! Any local reports?

fly-by..

Roundhouse at 10am, mojo's has taken it's toll.

DOT orange and white jacket. Grey Helmet.

If anyone sees Dodger (Roger) let him know to check his PMs if possible. I'll be arriving pretty late tomorrow and I sent him some info on my condo, which he was planning to stay at last I heard.

If anyone sees divegirl or Lego, please have them call me or loan them your phone to call me. I'm in the village. Got in at 2:30 am.

Good to hear you made it. Longhorn for apre today I believe. I'm in the Roundhouse right now deciding whether the legs will make it down or maybe ride down. I haven't seen Lego or Divegirl, if I do before you I'll tell them to call you.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

glad you guys are having fun.

It's a shame I'm so close and unable to make it.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Friday, Whistler 9:00 at the light board, top of the gondola. Be there early we leave at 9:00 sharp!

bring some 3D lighting with you, please.

Revelation: I'm buzzed. Had the Italian Sausage Pizza at the Brewhouse in the upper village. I'm now going to share that with the rest of the condo.

Can anyone confirm the plans for Saturday? Whistler lightboard at 9? Also, Apres... where? Merlin's? The Longhorn? Dusty's?

By the way, if anyone needs a ride up to Whistler on Saturday, or a ride into Vancouver on Saturday night, PM me and let me know.

Pulver here. I think Saturday we hit Blackcomb again. 9am bottom of Glacier chair

Pat Keane's in the house

For those of you who bravely battled the snow, wind and poor vis all week (yeah, I feel really bad for you) it looks like you'll get your dose of sun this weekend. It's going to continue to be cold but mostly sunny Saturday and sunny Sunday. Those of us coming up for the weekend will do our best to help you ski whatever sloppy seconds we can!

So stoked to get there. See you fools tomorrow a.m. at Glacier chair!