Martin Sexton playing Bozeman, Jackson, Summit County...

Martin Sexton, an amazing musician with a completly ecclectic style and an almost unmatched live show is making his way out to the rockies in early March. I absolutely love this guy and some of you may have heard him.
    If you havent heard him I highly recommend going out to one of his shows, he plays relatively small cheap venues but has so much soul, and a love for touring. I know he's playing at the Moose and I would kill to go to that show. Here's the rest of his dates.

http://www.martinsexton.com/tour/

You wont be let down by one of his shows, its very similar to a Keller Williams show. Please go and enjoy.

I just got excited because I am headed to Jackson next week.....but he is playing this weekend.

I have seen him a few times and he is fricking amazing on vocals....just crazy.

Funny that mention Keller too. I was at Austin City Limits 3 years back and Martin played before Keller. Keller came out with him, and told the crowd, "Martin Sexton has been one of my favorite artists for many years, he is one of my main inspirations. I had never met him before this weekend and am so stoked to be able to play with him." Then later Martin came out during keller's show too. Very cool scene down there.
    Donjoy to the World!

Sexton is far better than Keller Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas
    Sexton is far better than Keller Williams.
    werdemup!
    go see Martin.

I ran across your post looking for a little beta on a trip to jackson tomorrow. He's got some nice clips on his web site. It looks like he is playing at the Mangy Moose is Jackson, which is like right next to the hostel where we are staying. If anybody has seen a show there, would that be more of a cover / at the door thing or do I need to worry about tracking down some tickets in advance. Thanks.

yea I also prefer sexton to keller, but their both have a great style. I went to one of Martin's CD signings before one of his show and I asked him about his vocal range and he said it's 4 1/2 octives, amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by mcSnurd
    If anybody has seen a show there, would that be more of a cover / at the door thing or do I need to worry about tracking down some tickets in advance. Thanks.
    this show is $15 at the door

I think Keller Williams is like the trustafarian Bobby McFerrin. But that's just me.