1 Spot Open For This Weekends Maggot Camp

I thought the Snowbird Maggot Camp was full for this weekend but some quick math revealed that my math skills are lacking. The price is $375.

Contact me at gordy100@msn.com if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks.

So very tempting, but the combined cost of everything makes my bank account say no (and my doc would probably shit a brick if he found out).

edit: get in there folks, the maggots already in the camp are great folks to hang with and drink with.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

When and where do we meet on Friday?

Can't wait!
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by altagirl
    When and where do we meet on Friday?

Can't wait!
    I wanna be in C's group!!!!

You are soooo out of the loop, I got an personalized email with a detailed itinerary.

Hmmm!?!?!?!?!?!?!...
    “Don’t want to sound like a dick or nothing but it says on your chart you’re fucked up. You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded.”

Quote Originally Posted by lph
    I wanna be in C's group!!!!

You are soooo out of the loop, I got an personalized email with a detailed itinerary.
    I wanna be in your group too!

(I just got a pm asking for my email addy. I so I guess I'll be getting one of those soon... )
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Talking

Damn I'm so stoked for this Friday!

Has anyone done the drive from San Luis Obispo, CA to SLC? How long of a drive (distance/time) is it? I know I can do Mapquest, but I'd appreciate some input based on actual experience. Which way did you go, through Tahoe or Vegas? I think it's too late to try to get a cheap flight, but I'm contemplating a road trip...

And, Gordy, does $375 include lift tickets?
    “Don’t want to sound like a dick or nothing but it says on your chart you’re fucked up. You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded.”

Quote Originally Posted by Infantile Egomaniac
    Has anyone done the drive from San Luis Obispo, CA to SLC? How long of a drive (distance/time) is it? I know I can do Mapquest, but I'd appreciate some input based on actual experience. Which way did you go, through Tahoe or Vegas? I think it's too late to try to get a cheap flight, but I'm contemplating a road trip...

I belive you are looking @ 10 to 12 hours pretty much all I 15. 8 hours from Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by MTT
    8 hours from Vegas
    Ouch, that makes it more like 14-16 hours.

6 hours from Vegas. I've even done it in 5 a few times, but that's doing 90-100mph or more for long stretches. Lift tickets are not included.

I've done SLC to downtown LA in 10 hours flat, and that was with 2 bikes on the top of the car (read not doing 100 mph).
    [This Space For Rent]

Well, I'm out... Just added up all the expenses and I just can't do it right now. Maybe when I get my tax refund...

I was wondering when I was going to get an itinerary and whatnot too...

Quote Originally Posted by ptavv
    I was wondering when I was going to get an itinerary and whatnot too...
    bump because I have the same question as well

Quote Originally Posted by Infantile Egomaniac

Assuming you don't stop at the Bunny Ranch, about 14 hrs straight through. Its worth the drive...trust me.

Is McLintock's Saloon still going downtown? I used to tend bar there in a different lifetime.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.