Intuition overlap help

About to mold the power wraps, how do you determine left and right? I assume the longer flap of the wraparound wraps over the shorter side? Do you want this longer overlap to wrap in the direction of the inside or outside of the leg? I’ve successfully molded liners before but never the wraparound style.

Thanks much
    So the world is filled with tubular entities. Food goes in one end and shit comes out the other. Sperm goes in and babies come out.

I'll check my liners and post a bit later (in a few hours). I've come to realize that molding 'em well usually involves a few people -- the last time I had it done was the best ever, and it took 2 folks to get my heel set properly. Never, ever had as deep a heel cup as I did on this run. It involved keeping the toes stationary and lifting (and dropping) the heel and liner 3 times into the boot shell, while the boot was secured in a binding.

dont think it really matters which side is the left or right for the wraps.

not sure if you have the "how to" but this is what I send people

you will need a helper and a convection oven to start with

Fitting intuition Boot Liners at Home

Remove factory liner from ski boots.
    Heat the Conformable liner in an oven to 210F for 12 minutes. Shield the liners from direct heat with foil.
    Place the footbed under the users foot and place a stretchy sock over the footbed & foot to hold it in place. Add any padding around the forefoot, if you want wiggle room. Hold together with cloth tape, if required.

The next 4 steps need to be done without interruption.

A) The liner is now heated to 210F. Place the foot/footbed, as a unit, in the liner.
    B) With a helper holding the shell open, insert the liner/footbed/foot in the shell.
    C) Buckle the boot a little more loose than normal.
    D) Pull up on the back of the liner while gently flex the boot a little until the heel is deep in the heel pocket.
    E) Tighten the buckles to a tight fit (tighter will pack the liner out more giving you more room later)
    F) let everything cool for 20 minutes with minimal body movement.

avoid twisting of the liner by using a helper to open the shell wide.

Dave

The wrap is asymmetrical, am I correct that the longer flap should be on the outside overlapping the shorter flap?

thanks
    So the world is filled with tubular entities. Food goes in one end and shit comes out the other. Sperm goes in and babies come out.

Simple way to tell: The Intuition logo is imprinted on the outside of the forefoot. The size is imprinted on the inside of the forefoot.

There should be enough of the foot shape to figure out if it is appropriate for a right or left boot.

Also, the soft tongue (black) should contact the boot. The "outside" of the inner wrap should have the more firm material (in my case, silver/gray).

Good luck with your cooking!

The longer wrap goes on the outside, wrapping towards the inside of your foot and covering the shorter wrap.
    I think that the human mind is unique among all other forms of life in that it can spontaneously create unique thoughts and provide unique behaviors. Instead of rewarding that uniqueness we, for some reason probably because of cultural and social necessity, we chastise unique behavior and reward conformity.

b i n g o !