Job opening where I work (Laramie, WY)

Anyone interrested, if you live in the area or want to move out this way - we have an immediate opening for a full-time spot on the sales team. Local sales (no out of town travel), mon-fri work. Selling advertising space for the local paper. (I'm not in sales, but work in the department). PM me if you want more info. Position is is Laramie, WY, make approx. 30K~35K/yr.
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

I dont mean to hi-jack your thread but Im thinking of going to wyo-tech and was wondering how the ski area's in that area are?
    Lucas

Well, we have a local hill (Snowy Range Ski Area) located about 30 miles from town, then the next closest are Steamboat and Winter Park / Mary Jane in CO. THose are about a 2 to 2.5 hour drive from here. I used to do day trips to WP/MJ all the time. You can also get to A Basin & Loveland in a reasonable amount of driving.
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy