Going to Str8line!!

Aight Utards! I am going to str8line's camp. His site says feb. 10-12 is at Alta, funny story thread says Snowbird. Was that an Old Forrester aided mistake or what? (I know he's gone, until next week)

Getting there is easy, and staying there is easy once I have a place. I figure it might be short notice for getting lodging up on the hill. Any advice or takers? I figure I'll just throw myself off the stage and see if I land.
    "Sometimes nuthin' is a real cool hand"

Two different camps 10-12 alta, 24-26 snowbird.

Cultvo...see you there 2/10-12. I'll be the guy at the bottom (w/everyone else) waiting for you to finally make it down.

Or maybe it will be the other way around.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Happy it came together for you. Now go out there and represent for the rest of us.
    Move along nothing to see here.

Speaking of Str8, where the fuck are the Euro reports?!?!?!
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Go get some! I voted for you anyway, I love it when a plan comes together[/hannibal]

Schweet!

Thanks all

irul, I'll wait patiently, (some)people did it for me while I was learning. Maybe I should wait at the top so I can get your skis for you.

heh.

When I got the chance to ski with him a few weeks ago, he said even though the camps are listed at Alta or Snowbird, they usually do 1 day at the other mountain.

So the Alta camp will probably be 2 days @ Alta and 1 day @ Snowbird.

See you there!

Yeah, they ski both - depends on stash conditions. The two resorts are linked and have a common lift ticket available, so skiing both even in a day is very doable. I believe one of the favored areas is keyhole, which actually goes FROM Alta to Snowbird.

Actually this year Gordy has a deal with the bird for a hospitality sutie at the cliff lodge for apres ski and video sessions. From what he told me last week at breakfast most camps are running 2 days at the bird, one at Alta though that's subject to change with snow / lift conditions.

Thanks for all the info fellas. I really am psyched.

Yetiman, I am working on some options, but thanks. good to know there is a parachute available.

Stroup. Can't fuckin wait!
    I had a high school teacher named Mr. Stroup. The joke was you needed an umbrella if you sat in the first two rows. He was the one who started that joke. He was that into it.

right now I am scheduled to fly in the night of the 9th (gotta work you know) I haven't planned beyond that depending on what crops up.

Thanks again. And. By the way, I live in seattle if any of youse come through on the way to the big one.
    Last edited by cultvo; 02-01-2006 at 09:11 PM.