Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Below Zero
    Max - I don't really care what we do with the sticker now. I'm in for $10 no matter what we do.

I'm sick of people fucking bitching about it - "Use the money to buy beer", "Why do we need a sticker", "It should say Maggots", "CO Sucks is overplayed", "Do this", "Do that" - JESUS CHRIST!

My advice Max - just pick a design and get it done, and if people don't like it, then who really gives a fuck. I'm just glad we are trying to do something.

Thanks for stepping up! I haven't heard too many people actually say that!
    Roger. Just waiting on a couple more names, then I'll send out the go ahead to send money. I will be requesting a final design in hopefully a week and the sticker will be done.

No problem, btw. Makes me feel like I'm actually contributing something other than the willingness to be depricated...

So, I leave the design up to phishshow. If you can come up with something cooler than what you already have (the one that says maggots in the other thread) by the time I go to place the order, I'll use that. Otherwise, you guys will just have to wait and see what you get.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Set up a shop at cafepress and everyone who wants one can get them for around 3 bucks.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I'll sack up for $10. Who knows if I go to the summit, but I'm in.

Max -
    PM me when you're rounding up the $$ and I'll send it your way.
    The only prescription...is more cowbell.

I'm in for 20$....let us know when you need the funds.

The wife and I will make every attempt to be there.

edit: rossichick = the wife
    Last edited by Son1cdeth; 03-02-2006 at 12:16 PM.

Sweet. Just need one more name.

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

You can count me in.
    "I just looked down to see if I was wearing my seatbelt, and I'm sitting at my desk in my room."
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/owencaprell/

Squatch Guest
    I'm in as well.

Wouldn't miss it. I'm in for saturday for sure. This ought to be an absurd time based on the last maggot gathering. I'm in for $10 for stickers so keep us posted with the info for Paypal, other contributions, etc.

1st off I'll be at the Summit. 2nd, despite my being a total photoshop JONG I took a stab at a sticker design. I'd like your guy's thoughts on it.

My thoughts?

My thoughts are that 500 stickers were just ordered. They are of phishshow's "Maggots" design on the second page of this thread (maybe later for you 20-post-per-page people).

Edit: thanks, though, man! Seriously. (Although that design probably would be kind of expensive with that many different grey colors).
    Last edited by Max Gosey; 03-04-2006 at 11:59 AM.

Well so much for that. Didn't realize that the process was so far along.

Stickers and beer

I'm in for 20, sent last night.
    Listen, I had a problem that needed to be solved and I found a way around it. I'm not trying to sell these to anyone. I just wanted to share what I thought was a good idea and has opened some doors for me. It's also really good for impressing the ladies when you're at lunch. -Elguapo435

I'll try to make it this time - so skipping the super long tour the same day (mmmkay iski & kya)... Unless the conditions are unreal, of course.

In for stickers as well. Sent you a PM, Max.

I'll do my dardest to get there, it is after my exam...

To the top. A little over a month away.

So B11s, I'm hoping you can still secure some beach front property like you were so gracious of doing last year!
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

BZ, is it worth it or even an option to look into the "reserved" beach spots?

Anyway, this should be a lot of fun. We saw GFP and Snowfire up on the east wall on Saturday, sounds like they are ready too.
    SLOWER TRAFFIC
    KEEP RIGHT
    http://shifter102.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jibco
    BZ, is it worth it or even an option to look into the "reserved" beach spots?
    That's what we had last year. Somehow Brett pulled some strings with the parking lot attendant that he knows there. Hopefully we can get hooked up again this year.
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

After watching Early Riser fill up on the last few Saturday/Sunday mornings I'd say that if we got 2 or 3 cars there before 7am on Saturday we should be fine with the non-pay beach front real estate. Much after 7 and those spots go quick.

Jibco - nice to see you guys! See you again in a month.

I'm out. Will be in CA that weekend. 2nd year in a row I can't make it

Hey - aren't we having the Summit in Colorado next year? Iskibc hopefully you'll be able to make that one!

iskibc made the original CO mini
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Yes, I'm still in maybe status since I just had a reorganization at work so now I have a different boss through which I have to clear vacation. I also have to see how has my family's house that weekend and if there will be a bed for me. If no one is there I could probably host a few maggots who don't want to make the drive back down to Denver.
    Insominia is my new hobby.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by iskibc
    I'm out. Will be in CA that weekend. 2nd year in a row I can't make it
    sweet. nobody invited you anyway
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

anyone bringing The Claw for marshal?

also, a suggestion....we will be camping in last chance lot on saturday night.....since the festivites last well beyond dark anyway...

does anyone know if you can have barrel fires and/or if anyone will bother us for having one?

god damn it. i have a dumb softball tournament in loveland that whole weekend. i would be there if i could, i really wish i could go. guess i dont get a sticker till next year. stupid softball.
    "records are less important for me than what i feel when i come down the mountain." ~ bode miller (dont agree with him on much, but...)