Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfire
    I have a few comps left over from the mini. I could probably hook you up depending on where you live. I'll be at the basin on the 20th if you want to get it from me there. Otherwise, I live in Denver for the next couple of weeks.

Mir, when are you and Dave skiing the basin?
    Not sure yet. I'm good for just about anytime, let's see what Dave's schedule is like. Join us!

Stickers from Mini

I still have a bunch of the stickers Max had made up for the Mini. I am pretty sure I'll be at the Basin after 12pm on Sat. and will bring some with. I can also send some in the mail if you shoot me a PM with your address.
    AO
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by snowfire
    Otherwise, I live in Denver for the next couple of weeks.
    I live in Denver
    I have a car
    I like to ski
    I am not doing much these days
    I have a pass at Basin
    I also have touring gear

2 + 2 = 5, we should go skiing sometime; let me know what your schedule is like (and bring GFP if he can get out too)!
    Thrutchworthy Production Services

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    I live in Denver
    I have a car
    I like to ski
    I am not doing much these days
    I have a pass at Basin
    I also have touring gear

2 + 2 = 5, we should go skiing sometime; let me know what your schedule is like (and bring GFP if he can get out too)!
    Actually, I may have something for you around those lines. I'll shoot you a pm.

I'll be at the basin, working, the 20th and 21st. I'll probably be bored so any of you are welcome to come and entertain me.

Do you climb (rocks)?
    Last edited by snowfire; 05-12-2006 at 09:49 AM.
    Not on here much anymore. Drop me an email if you want to contact me. Have a wonderful winter!

yes. I like rocks too!
    and have a car
    and a rack
    and a couple ropes
    and not much else to

although I don't think I can climb for a couple weeks yet, my ribs are sort of busted up from a recent soccer match
    Thrutchworthy Production Services

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    yes. I like rocks too!
    and have a car
    and a rack
    and a couple ropes
    and not much else to

although I don't think I can climb for a couple weeks yet, my ribs are sort of busted up from a recent soccer match
    Ugh, that's no good.

Well, I get a bit of a break next week, so I'll let you know if I go out climbing or skiing. Things are up in the air with GFP and I trying to find a place to live... it's not going well so most my time is going to be spent looking for a place, but I should be able to get out a bit. Let me know when those ribs are healed.
    Not on here much anymore. Drop me an email if you want to contact me. Have a wonderful winter!

Snowfire,

Get those pics downloaded yet? I know there must be a good one of TK on the ridge.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Good to meet Summit, CM Summit, SheRa, Corenilius, Below Zero, Max, and a few non maggs.
    Insominia is my new hobby.

Downloaded some other pix and “found” this. I apparently didn’t get a pic of the Nelson Brother, but this should look familiar…………….

Preview of closing day????????

EDIT for bump for stickers too..........PM me your address and I'll send you some. We still have a shitload left.
    Last edited by Pow4Brains; 05-25-2006 at 10:22 AM.

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

hahah that guy was so fucked up

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains
    That dude was hilarious. Ridiculously wasted.

I wonder if they are still alive? No fucking way they should have been on the road after three dudes polished off a handle.
    /drunk driving rant.

Quote Originally Posted by riderspro
    No fucking way they should have been on the road
    Not to mention the fact that after polishing off the bottle is when they decided it was time to take a couple laps

Wooderson, is that you??????

if i recall that couldn't have been much later than noon or so when they finished that bottle. they know how to rock

I am pretty sure that there were many more mind altering substances in play with those dudes than that handle. Real deal 80s rockers....classic basin stylee!

Quote Originally Posted by Greguar
    I am pretty sure that there were many more mind altering substances in play with those dudes than that handle. Real deal 80s rockers....classic basin stylee!

yeah, those guys were core.......

Since I haven't responded to this thread since the summit, Danko, that person from CT and The Weather Channel would be me. Sorry I wasn't also able to meet up with people on Sunday but I was really tired from trying to see my friend's band on Saturday night.

Summit, I was very impressed with the drunken fakie skiing on Molly Hogan.

Hopefully, I be able to make some turns with people next year.

Definitely good to put some faces with screen names.
    "Don't drive angry."

Best quote from the movie "Groundhog Day"