Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead
    If Lance is a doper for consistently finishing first, then clearly Ullrich must be a doper for consistently finishing 2nd.
    Exactly what I've said for years! How many miles do they race and for how many days? Less than a minute between Lance and second place. You can't say everyone is clean. On a side note; It's been proven that Armstrongs heart is a quarter size bigger than most. His body was meant to be on a bike in the tour or to run ultra-marathons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio
    Bode is an attention hating attention whore, but because of my morals, my principles, I can't judge him for that.
    Easily the best sentence in this thread.

[QUOTE=Aceman]On a side note; It's been proven that Armstrongs heart is a quarter size bigger than most.[QUOTE]

just a side effect of hGH and IGF-1

Quote Originally Posted by shit sandwich
    Pretty bold statement...how can you accuse someone until they fail a test? Bode doesn't know what's up, he's just talking out of his ass like you are.

Ummmm, no, but I'm not engaged in blind hero worship (nor is Bode) like you and some others here who don't want to believe Lance would do 'something like that' (because he's such a good guy and so honest? Really?).

In addition to lots of other circumstantial evidence, there's:

News feature, August 25, 2005
    L'Equipe doping story opens can of worms
    Ethics and privacy ignored in French report
    In late 2004, as part of scientific research to refine the urine test for EPO, the LNDD (Laboratoire National de Dépistage du Dopage / National Anti-doping Laboratory) lab in Châtenay-Malabry decided to test "B" samples from the 1999 Tour de France because the 1998 samples had already been used. The LNDD lab, funded annually to the tune of 4.8 million euros by the French Ministry of Youth and Sport, couldn't test "B" samples from the 2000 Tour, which are sealed because of the previous inquest by French authorities under Judge Sophie-Hélène Châteu of Lance Armstrong's US Postal team.
    "Our method of EPO detection is absolutely reliable"

- Dr Jacques De Ceaurriz, LNDD

In the spring of 2005, L'Equipe's Damien Ressiot was at LNDD and got a tip that urine samples from the '99 Tour had uncovered that some samples contained EPO. Ressiot continued his investigation and subsequently obtained confidential documents that allegedly reveal that six of the twelve anonymous "B" samples that contain EPO belonged to Lance Armstrong. "To obtain all of the proper documents and verify them took time and it wasn't until recently that we could confirm everything", explained Mr. Dalloni, a director of L'Equipe.

But upon hearing of the allegations, Marie-Georges Buffet, who was Minister of Youth and Sport in 1999 explained that "I was a little bothered by the way L'Equipe used these old drug tests... to just publish one name (Armstrong's)... they need to watch out to not single out one individual over another in these cases."
    [quote][//quote]

From one champion to another. What do we know.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10804464/

yea...i like to think that lance is clean, but maybe i am wrong, but one of the reasons that he is better is that his heart is like, super-huge, like 25% bigger than the average heart, so it has to work less to pump blood to his body, which would explain alot, but meh...who really knows? i mean besides lance.
    but bode does come of as an asshole most of the time, but you can't doubt his skillz.
    "records are less important for me than what i feel when i come down the mountain." ~ bode miller (dont agree with him on much, but...)

Just searched Bode because he's interviewed or something in the new Rolling Stone mag and this thread popped up on google.

So how did this age for the OP and all the other Lance bro brahs?

Bump of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    go upside down.

Haha. Wow. Never saw this, this is great.

Lots of people are having crow for dinner tonight.

Also quite the stroll down mammary lane for me on this one. Heh.

Anyone who has even the slightest shred of doubt left, that Lance was doping the entire time (yes: before and after his cancer, and during his entire TDF career, including his comeback), needs to read The Wheelmen.

It's a great, fascinating read. You will be shocked at the institutionalized doping ring, of which Lance was kingpin - I mean, full-on, organized crime, done mob-style (extortion-wise, etc., that is, if not all the guns, lol). That and what an incredible douchebag he was (like, ruined lives), to anyone who was not 100% on board with his shenanigans. Remind you of anyone in the whitehouse, right about now?

Quote Originally Posted by skizix View Post
    Anyone who has even the slightest shred of doubt left, that Lance was doping the entire time (yes: before and after his cancer, and during his entire TDF career, including his comeback), needs to read The Wheelmen.

It's a great, fascinating read. You will be shocked at the institutionalized doping ring, of which Lance was kingpin - I mean, full-on, organized crime, done mob-style (extortion-wise, etc., that is, if not all the guns, lol). That and what an incredible douchebag he was (like, ruined lives), to anyone who was not 100% on board with his shenanigans. Remind you of anyone in the whitehouse, right about now?
    Really looked like Cheryl Crow stuck it out with him through his cancer then the minute she got cancer he dumped her..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Really looked like Cheryl Crow stuck it out with him through his cancer then the minute she got cancer he dumped her..

Just stop already. You don't know shit from ass about any of the subjects you post about. Lance is a douche, but there's so much wrong with your post I don't know where to start.

Always thought Sheryl was hot and talented. Too good for him, but whatever. Hope to catch her in a small venue.

Lance got too greedy going after 6 and 7. If he stopped at 5, maybe he could have retired “unscathed”.

Doping and race radios killed it for me. I’ve mostly tuned out because it started to resemble professional wrestling. Hard not to believe that it’s still not going on.

Hilarious bump! Thanks.

Glad I didn't opine at the time because I always gave the guy the benefit of the doubt. When it came out that he was a doper I certainly wasn't surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Just stop already. You don't know shit from ass about any of the subjects you post about. Lance is a douche, but there's so much wrong with your post I don't know where to start.
    Umm OK I said "it looked to me"... Never claimed to have the inside scoop.

In 2006, just weeks after ending her engagement to cyclist Lance Armstrong, the singer announced she’d been diagnosed with breast cancer.

“When I was diagnosed and my relationship fell apart, people were camped outside trying to get that picture of Sheryl Crow at her lowest moment. I just lost all faith in humankind,” says Crow. “But I licked my wounds. I started feeling like, ‘I’m at a point in my life where I need to manifest something more realistic.’”

https://people.com/music/sheryl-crow...trong-breakup/
    Rumors were there was also fact Crow wanted kids and Lance didn't. But then he did with the next girl so go figure..

He was a freak, with or without the PED’s. Also I think they had to go to like the 15th place person in one of his TDF wins to find someone that they hadn’t proven had taken PED’s.
    Oh, he’s a dick, but basically all cyclist of his generation were doping.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

He wasn't involved with Sheryl Crow until after he had won several tours and divorced his wife Kristin, who he met while he had cancer, and who he was married to until 2003.

That's why you're talking out your ass. There are plenty of legitimate grounds on which to skewer Lance, but you managed to literally pick the one that doesn't hold water.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Umm OK I said "it looked to me"...
    If you haven't noticed around here. No one really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    He wasn't involved with Sheryl Crow until after he had won several tours and divorced his wife Kristin, who he met while he had cancer, and who he was married to until 2003.

That's why you're talking out your ass. There are plenty of legitimate grounds on which to skewer Lance, but you managed to literally pick the one that doesn't hold water.
    OK so I was only half right. She wasn't with him when he had cancer.. But it still appears they split around the time she was diagnosed no??

Here's a fun fact. Once you have cancer... you're ALWAYS recovering from cancer. You get tested pretty much every year even 20 years after no signs.. so she was with him for those tests and the apprehension survivors feel every time they are waiting for the results, even 20 years later. This, I know for a fact. This, I DO have inside info on.

Whatevs doods..

So, IS Bode an idiot or not?

Enquiring minds need to know.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

"Now when you think feminine itch, you're thinking Bode Miller anyways."

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

OK, thats funneh.
    watch out for snakes

Good stuff. What was SkiSpace.com??? Google says its been eradicated
    Name:  SkiSpace.png
Views: 629
Size:  15.1 KB