He hasn't lost it

Classic Stein. groping the lady, shouldering man to the rear

"Sometimes nuthin' is a real cool hand"

Classic.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

On a slightly different note, I watched a tv program a couple of years ago with him and another norwegian olympic legend; iceskater Hjalmar "hjallis" Andersen. Both are about the same age. The most striking difference was that Hjallis looked like a perfectly healthy man in his seventies, whereas Stein looked as if somebody had put gladpack plastic over his face to remove all wrinckles.

Which I suppose is more or less what he actually did.

Seems to work though ;-)
    All work and no play, ... you know...

His hair is always perfect.

I was at DV about ten years ago and realized I was standing behind him in line (thought at first it was an older woman - everything brand new, including the Bogner fartbag). We decided to follow him, but he just went down a green trail to show off some real estate to a couple like that in the pic. And then he was probably off to do salad prep at his lodge.
    I would have paid him 50 bucks to see him do a worm turn.

He had style, you can't argue that. I think he used to have his oown show in Vail every sunday sometime in the 60's where he was throwing big front flips and back flips of kickers they built.
    Last edited by runethechamp; 01-06-2006 at 01:41 AM.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

ha ha nicee
    "records are less important for me than what i feel when i come down the mountain." ~ bode miller (dont agree with him on much, but...)

Any man who spends that much time on his hair makes me wholly suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by runethechamp
    He had style, you can't argue that. I think he used to have his oown show in Vail every sunday sometime in the 60's where he was throwing big front flips and back flips of kickers they built.

Pretty sure that was at the Highlands.