Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Just want to bump this up, because Dantheman's chili recipe is just that good! Will make again tonight!!!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Thx for the bump! Looking forward to making this! Thx dan! Sounds delicious!

Been using the Bear Creek Darn good chili mix lately, combine it with craft beer instead of water and local organic ground beef.

Been thinking about using some of my black garlic in the next batch.
    watch out for snakes

Certainly not Texas-style (my preference), but this is probably more what most people are looking for:
    https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/...li-recipe.html

It shines some light on some of the more chef-y tricks homecooks don't often think of. The article referenced goes through the thought process if you are into that kind of thing.

I just totally messed up DTM's recipe. I made the chili powder, which turned out more the texture of a tamponade than a powder filled an 8oz jar. Then instead of mixing in 1 TBSP., I inadvertently added the entire jar to the pot.

I am going to finish cooking, and then prolly discard.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Jesus. So fucking many stew recipes in this chili recipe thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"