Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    I am heading down to WA for the Z-bo S99 tour of xtal and alpy.

If anyone from Vancity wants to car pool let me know.

Don't know exact plans, other than skiing

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau
    UPDATE

March 10th - Tour in the bc
    March 11th - Tour in the bc - TBD.
    March 12 - not sure since its a travel day for most of you.
    LeeLau,
    Is this lift-access touring? Or are you gonna skin up from the valley floor? Do you know the rate for the one-ride ticket?
    Also, if it's a pow day, would you be staying inbounds?

Looking forward to tearin it up with y'all.
    femur + titanium = fixed

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm
    LeeLau,
    Is this lift-access touring? Or are you gonna skin up from the valley floor? Do you know the rate for the one-ride ticket?
    Also, if it's a pow day, would you be staying inbounds?

Looking forward to tearin it up with y'all.
    Probably lift-access since valley touring is treed and its tough managing a group in trees. One way ticket is Can $ 39.

Will decide probably the day before whether to tour or stay inbounds as there's a series of storms supposed to come in.

as there's a series of storms supposed to come in.
    These are words we all like to hear.

I think I need to wash my car soon. It ain't been washed since I left Ontario back on Jan 16th. That should be some good snow mojo action.

Not sure if it's in the agenda, but I'd suggest penciling in Merlin's for Apres on Saturday March 11 (about 4:30pm)

Lee, looking forward to some touring (even if it is lift-accessed)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel99
    Not sure if it's in the agenda, but I'd suggest penciling in Merlin's for Apres on Saturday March 11 (about 4:30pm)
    Definitely. Now who's going to quit early and get us some prime tables?

reporting for duty sir!

problem with Merlins for apres is that i booked 20 seats at Carambas at 5.30 for dinner. They're small so can't really get us in later or earlier.

Anyone up for some dinner or drinks on this friday night (march 3rd) in W/B? Then set up a meeting for skiing in the morning?

Not up for friday night but meeting on Saturday 9 or if I don't see you 10 am at the bottom of glacier chair. Same for Sunday. See the other thread for more info. White helmet, bros, was red jacket but it broke so I might be in something else.
    Wanted to add in that we definetly should organize a Merlin's apres for sometime during the summit. The nachos and beer combo cannot be missed in the springtime...hopefully it fully feels like winter though.

I'll be at Whistler on the 9th. Staying in Squamish, just skiing that one day. It'll be fun to have such a statistically higher chance of getting an answer to nickle/change.

problem with Merlins for apres is that i booked 20 seats at Carambas at 5.30 for dinner. They're small so can't really get us in later or earlier.
    Okay, guess that won't work. I'll have to plan on a beer at Merlin's then closer to 3:30/4pm (quick shower, then off to dinner)
    Last edited by Squirrel99; 03-01-2006 at 06:45 PM.

This is serious drugs weather stuff but here's a 10 day loop - watch for the storms/purple haze coming in across the gulf of alaska and hitting the coast. i woke up to 62 cms of snow over 24hours in rogers pass last weekend

http://www.weather.unisys.com/mrf/lo...pres_loop.html

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy
    Anyone up for some dinner or drinks on this friday night (march 3rd) in W/B? Then set up a meeting for skiing in the morning?
    I'm in. Look me up when you get to the Shoestring.
    OK, gotta go catch my flight...
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by seatosky
    Anyone bucking the trend and hitting W/B this weekend instead of WA? I'll be up there both weekends.
    Said trend is being bucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

looks good!

www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/14day/pages/CABC0322.htm?CABC0322

Looking good 8-12!!

In either case, should we plan on Longhorns being the daily apres joint for the week unless there's an early dinner planned?
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

So who's in for Apres Friday the 3rd? My kid (DINMS) and I will be arriving friday afternoon and want to meet with other maggots and ski Sat., and Sun. Maybe Mon. but if its powder who knows.
    Also what Radio Channel? My radio is still on 5-13 from last year at JH
    I'm here cause I'm not there!

so in case ATRAIN aren't at the bottom of glacier chair i think it was at 9am on saturday its because are passes didn't actually work. we have been told our passes will be reinstated saturday. so hopefully eveyrthing works out.

looks to be awesome up there right now. pretty stoked so show some of you guys around. disease ridge will hopefully be epic

a little pow!

5 inches this morning on Whistler!
    I'm here cause I'm not there!

hey maggots who are meeting atrain and i at glacier at 9am. bring your peeps, probe, shovel. no real need to bring treckers. i have a feeling disease ridge is going to be epic. also bring some beers. if its sunny i plan on hiking to disease at the end of the day and watching the sunset up there and drinking a few beers and then skiing down later

LeeLau, can you put me down for dinner for any night you are organising? I am busing in tuesday evening to ski Wed - Sun inclusive. Travelling up with Up&Down. Thanks.