Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I also have a pair of bros (Soft 188's w/305mm) that anyone can try. I tried to get some demos of the 179's for the mini, but things just didn't work out. I'll be rolling around with shmer+co, so I'll see everyone saturday.

Looks like I can show up for Sunday so its

8:30 Tramhaus.
    11:30 Tramhaus.

That's what I usually suggest, but I have only had it work once...

Gravitylover's times work well too.

10:30 at the bottom of the Flyer.
    Noon at the bottom of the Flyer.

On sunday as well? I rock a green hat with a orange elephant on the side, and camo Hoven foggels (you may not see them because well there camo).
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by gincognito
    Sick and ashamed and happy (and I take this to mean you're Jay bound Saturday, vin?),
    d.
    For sure, I'll send you a PM later today. I'll likely be up for the early meeting.
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

Alright, so I'd like to get to Jay for Saturday and Sunday, but for the moment I only have a ride with MassLiberal up to Bolton on Friday night. Anyone willing to pick me up somewhere?

Damn, maybe I should buy a car after all ...
    Ein Berg ohne Absturzgefahr ist nur noch Attrappe. (Reinhold Messner)

pulling trigger for early tram and or 11:30 tram......white xploders, flames on tails, helis north of toe piece.
    what ever happened to Laser?
    Core shot is on channel 5-13
    Franz..am going to look at map...I leave Rutland a 5 am
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

Quote Originally Posted by Franz Klammer
    Alright, so I'd like to get to Jay for Saturday and Sunday, but for the moment I only have a ride with MassLiberal up to Bolton on Friday night. Anyone willing to pick me up somewhere?

Damn, maybe I should buy a car after all ...
    so Franz, you're probably on the road, but if you read this later and don't have a ride, check your pm for my cell #.....Bolton is not that far off track from my route up there early am Sat.

Hey if anyone has a cell # on Franz then pm me like, uh,...now. i'll be shutting down completely soon.

See y'all manana. looks like we'll have some fresh snow to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by train07
    what ever happened to Laser?

Gonna miss the mini and go ski Pico Pretty bummed but with my MCL sprain plus other commitments I haven't been able to ski since late January and tomorrows gonna be the first day back on skis. The knee feels fine but I figure its gonna be a better plan to hit Pico by myself so there's no temptation to push it harder trying to keep up with all the rippers like Schuss and Shmerham

I WILL however be up around Stowe/Smuggs the 18th and 19th if any aggro-tree skiers wanna try to hang with me and my psudo race stock Mojo bindings
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Yeah, fuck, beer witrh co-workers = me on a friday night super psyhed for tomrowow woith some sick ass turns at mother-cfuking Jay. You magoots with me? Doesn't matter cause Mit and I and his wigfe are gonna slay it. If you're tyheer great, if not, whatever.

woot woot! Let's get it on.

Sick and aahdme and happy (and still gonna make that 6:30 departure despite being a bit bent and listening to Bbob Dyulan tell it like it is),
    d.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal
    Gonna miss the mini and go ski Pico Pretty bummed but with my MCL sprain plus other commitments I haven't been able to ski since late January and tomorrows gonna be the first day back on skis. The knee feels fine but I figure its gonna be a better plan to hit Pico by myself so there's no temptation to push it harder trying to keep up with all the rippers like Schuss and Shmerham

I WILL however be up around Stowe/Smuggs the 18th and 19th if any aggro-tree skiers wanna try to hang with me and my psudo race stock Mojo bindings

Best of luck with the healing knee. I still feel bad that it happened on my watch. I'm sure there's some treerats at K if you want to venture in this weekend.

B)

It's fucking ON

MassLiberal and I will swing by early morning and anything is possible after that (i.e. that means I don't have lodging and will just play it by ear).

Train07 - thanks for the offer. Turns out it won't be necessary now.

The only constraint is: I have to get back to Boston by Monday 11am.

See you "crazy people from the Internet" tomorrow.
    Ein Berg ohne Absturzgefahr ist nur noch Attrappe. (Reinhold Messner)

Pulling Trigger for SUnday.
    Insominia is my new hobby.