hey PMGear Doods...

Especially those of you who reside in Utah...I've been talking Bro's with Splat for the past couple of weeks, and he mentioned that there is a pair floating around SLC that I might be able to demo this weekend. Can 'ya hook a brother up (and maybe show me 'round the mountain)?
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

May I just say that it takes a hell of a ski company for this question to sound normal.
    No.

Canuck,
    I skied Johnny Gunn's Stiff Bro's this weekend in Fernie and damn do they kick ass! Even if you don't get an opportunity to demo a pair, get Splat and the boys some cash and get on a new pair before too many more skiable days this season go by.
    Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy

Quote Originally Posted by flanker769
    Canuck,
    I skied Johnny Gunn's Stiff Bro's this weekend in Fernie and damn do they kick ass! Even if you don't get an opportunity to demo a pair, get Splat and the boys some cash and get on a new pair before too many more skiable days this season go by.
    Good to hear M. Are you down south at all over Christmas, or sticking to Fernie? We need to make some turns...
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

cleaning your PM box may help your cause

I will be at Snowbird this Fri-Sun skiing in Gordy's camp and staying at the Cliff Lodge. I have a pair of stiff BROs mounted with demo bindings that you would be welcome to try out.

Send me a PM and we can hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy
    cleaning your PM box may help your cause
    yeeahhh....I figured that out.

Twoplanker...a PM is on the way. Thanks dood.