Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HotTate suxs!

HotTate suxs!

Yo HotTate! You fuckin suck man!

Suggggggit.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Here is a picture I took of HotTate. Not so hot.

Oh snap! you almost nailed me! i do suck. On yo momma's clit. Booyah! You forum geeks kill me. Friday night and all you're doing is "threadin" or whatever you losers call it. I'm workin on editing more shit that you fucks can tear apart like the last star trek movie that came out. I've tried to pull some usefull shit off this forum. But i've realized that you guys just go on about dumb shit "today it was dumping in my back yard! (TR)" or "My mom caught me jerking off over my new teleskis". "My wife left me for someone that doesn't hangout on the forum all day". You guys are so fuckin core. <---who the fuck is this guy anyways? JONG, i'm such a JONGer! Is the forum seriously the only place where people will listen to your useless crap?

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate
    Oh snap! you almost nailed me! i do suck. On yo momma's clit. Booyah! You forum geeks kill me. Friday night and all you're doing is "threadin" or whatever you losers call it. I'm workin on editing more shit that you fucks can tear apart like the last star trek movie that came out. I've tried to pull some usefull shit off this forum. But i've realized that you guys just go on about dumb shit "today it was dumping in my back yard! (TR)" or "My mom caught me jerking off over my new teleskis". "My wife left me for someone that doesn't hangout on the forum all day". You guys are so fuckin core. <---who the fuck is this guy anyways? JONG, i'm such a JONGer! Is the forum seriously the only place where people will listen to your useless crap?
    That was actually fairly accurate and pretty hilarious. The forum is fun. And now we all have friends here and it's an easy way to see what your friends are up to and where things are going off, but there is also stupid shit.

i would just like to point at that it appears that hotstuff is a bigger douch than i am...

sick, happy, relieved and ashamed
    I keep a mirror in my pocket and i practice looking hard.

Quote Originally Posted by aspenskibum
    i would just like to point at that it appears that hotstuff is a bigger douch than i am...
    Oh shit, you used to be #1 at being hated. Now it seems Tater the Hater has taken that tittle from you. now you're not even good at being bad.

Why do brunettes tell blonde jokes?

So they have something to do on Friday nights.

Oh shit, you used to be #1 at being hated. Now it seems Tater the Hater has taken that tittle from you. now you're not even good at being bad.
    HAHAHAHA!! I love it! That made me laugh.
    "I just looked down to see if I was wearing my seatbelt, and I'm sitting at my desk in my room."
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/owencaprell/

I'm workin on editing more shit that you fucks can tear apart like the last star trek movie that came out.
    you wish your movies were as good as star trek, suckkass.
    fine

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy109
    you wish your movies were as good as star trek, suckkass.
    TGR makes really long commercials, not movies. Get with the program.

Damn Tate! Cut and splice that shit! You bad! You baaaaad!

I have an accounting and statictics final on monday, hence my friday night "threadin"...much like the reason your friday night threadin.

If I didn't have these exams you KNOW I would be tounge-flicking yo momma ALL night long. Booya!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aspenskibum

Appearances can be deceiving.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo
    Appearances can be deceiving.
    Case in point: Aspenskidouche vs. HotTaint

Hey truth, is that avatar a picture of you? Because i really like it. I'd like it better if it sucked less. I'll admitt, you're really good at coming up with un origional versions of my name. Altachick already used "Hot taint" about 2 years ago. TGR movies are such fuckin commercails too. we're such sell outs. That's why this years movie is all about a orange dodge and we're sponsored by jeep. JONG. what the fuck do you think pays for these movies? the people that buy them? maybe "the love for skiing" pays for them. Truth? you want the truth? you cant handle the truth! the truth is that truth is a load that should have been swallowed. whammy.

HotTate, the most diabolical hater of them all.

I say this as I sip my soda that I'm sure somebody spit in.

There's something I'd like to say to all of you: Kiss my ass you rotten motherfuckers.

Good evening, I'm going home to put some water in Truth's mamma's dish.

TGR movies are such fuckin commercails too. we're such sell outs. That's why this years movie is all about a orange dodge and we're sponsored by jeep.
    Maybe that's why it sucked? Just an idea here, but was an old orange Dodge a bad choice for the lead role in the play? The entire premise was bit too masturbatory even for me. More likely it was a lack of energy, a weak soundtrack, recycled footage and editing that simply does not make the grade given the competition. Was that truth enough for ya tater?

wtf, truth?

tate may get a bit pissy at times but that's no reason to take a dump in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    wtf, truth?

tate may get a bit pissy at times but that's no reason to take a dump in the kitchen.
    Perhaps the chef should relocate the shitter. Tit for tate. If ya can't stand the heat...

Quote Originally Posted by truth
    Perhaps the chef should relocate the shitter. Tit for tate. If ya can't stand the heat...
    I've read this five times and I'm still not sure what it means.

edit: now 8 times.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    I've read this five times and I'm still not sure what it means.

edit: now 8 times.
    I believe that he is insinuating that his poop can create oppressive heat at times.

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines
    I believe that he is insinuating that his poop can create oppressive heat at times.
    I guess, but what about the tit part?

I dunno...maybe it's a spin off of Tit for Tot?..or some kind of bizarre produce fetish. It's unclear at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines
    I dunno...maybe it's a spin off of Tit for Tot?..or some kind of bizarre produce fetish. It's unclear at this point.

I thought that was "Toys for Tots". But what the hell..."Tits for Tots" sounds good.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo
    I thought that was "Toys for Tots". But what the hell..."Tits for Tots" sounds good.
    It sounds better when you say it.

dude am I the only one that liked this years flick? jesus truth what do you want? 90 min of people skiing inside the resort and 10 of people in alaska? I would rather see people skiing what i want to be able to ski, rather then shit i can ever day.........................but that's just me
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis