Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HotTate suxs!

Also, I think if everyone here sprayed all the time about how much they were psyched about TGR and everything you guys do, there'd be little room for bowel movement TRs, which we all know would suck.

ALSO, the Suit's response was pretty perfect. I guess that's why he gets the big bucks.
    It's idomatic, beatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Stall

Who dat?
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

that's the best unnatural backflip i've ever seen.
    fine

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy109
    that's the best unnatural backflip i've ever seen.
    I'm still waiting to see a natural backflip.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenwater
    Are any of you really suprised that a guy who is known as "hot tate" - because he is hot headed and goes off without thinking - replies negatively to a post titled "HotTate suxs"? TGR employes tate because in our opinion he is a kick ass editor.
    come on frozen! i got them to hate more! now you're trying to ruin it for me. And i thought you employed me because i'm so damn cute.

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate
    come on frozen! i got them to hate more! now you're trying to ruin it for me. And i thought you employed me because i'm so damn cute.
    Is cute the new gay?

Quote Originally Posted by truth
    Is cute the new gay?
    i wont have any gay bashing on this forum. what next, you going to wave a nazi flag and set a cross on fire?

i wont have any gay bashing on this forum. what next, you going to wave a nazi flag and set a cross on fire?
    I think he's trying to get you to do that.

Bashing? I sent you "smooches" earlier...I think you've got it all wrong there cutie and for the record I only burn stars of david.

Cool

Classic thread. Archive immediately.

Bashing? I sent you "smooches" earlier...I think you've got it all wrong there cutie and for the record I only burn stars of david.
    OH, that changes everything. If you want to have gay sex with me. you're in luck. Frozen will be at the Park City premier. He's my stunt fuck double. Get him drunk enough and he'll do anything.

edit: i just got a private message from SKIGAY and it says
    "YOUR A BITCH
    GAY FAG"
    there's no need to private message me for that. just say it on the thread ya fuckin coward.
    Last edited by HotTate; 12-05-2005 at 07:10 PM.

i am now un-quitting the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by basom
    i am now un-quitting the internet.
    You're gonna have to fill out a uqi1422 form first. But you have to submit it over the internet.
    It's a bitch. Good Luck.

OH, that changes everything. If you want to have gay sex with me. you're in luck. Frozen will be at the Park City premier. He's my stunt fuck double. Get him drunk enough and he'll do anything.
    I just got off the phone with frozen and he denies any stunt fucking anywhere near the PC area. When he gets drunk enough he usually passes out on my floor which might be why he has no memory of his double life. I seem to recall him and woodsy fighting over a blanket one night so you might be on to something.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Matt Niederhauser Guest
    HotTate, why are you being so rough?

I think your editing is right up there with stray dogs fucking under a streetlight in a deserted alley.....Nobody wants to watch, nobody cares, and in the end, another bitch is whimpering off into the steam rising out of the sewer.

If you get tired of editng washed up talent, look me up. I'll make your job easier.

This is officially the worst thread I have ever started.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo
    This is officially the worst thread I have ever started.
    Nono, it's fine. There's some good shit mixed in, you did okay kid.

I just got off the phone with frozen and he denies any stunt fucking anywhere near the PC area.
    That totally blows my Friday night plans. Thanks.

BobMc

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Niederhauser
    If you get tired of editng washed up talent, look me up. I'll make your job easier.
    wow, that's a whole lot of spray! Why dont you post a lame as fuck "TR" like everyone else on this forum and show us how much ya kill it. You want to make my job easier? stop writing dumb shit about dogs fuckin under street lights like you're the dice clay version of norman mailer and show us something. You cant beat me. Hating is my business and business is good.

Wink

Hating is my business and business is good.
    I get it. Mr. Jones I & II must have recently cut your prescription med coverage out of your benefits plan.
    Last edited by stompinlines; 12-05-2005 at 10:41 PM.

Matt Niederhauser Guest
    wow, that's a whole lot of spray! Why dont you post a lame as fuck "TR" like everyone else on this forum and show us how much ya kill it. You want to make my job easier? stop writing dumb shit about dogs fuckin under street lights like you're the dice clay version of norman mailer and show us something. You cant beat me. Hating is my business and business is good.
    Maybe if you spent more time in the editing room, and less time making enemies with your customers, you might make a product worthy of wiping your ass with.

Wating Game and TBC are light years beyond your after school project. Your product just won worst in show at the local film festival in Topeka, Kansas.
    All the kids cried. You hurt their feelings.

oh man, all those sick skiers in the mountain region of kansas diserve and apology. I'd consider you a customer if only you had more that 6 posts. this may be news to you. but we edit the ski movie in the summer. when the ski season is over. I'd love to edit it before we shot it, but life makes more sense than you 2nd grade reading level. cant even spell "waiting". maybe you should pull it off your shelf and spell check that. You can wipe your ass with The Tangerine Dream if you want, but maybe you should try putting it silver side down in your DVD player first.

On second thought, Gonzo may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Niederhauser
    Maybe if you spent more time in the editing room, and less time making enemies with your customers, you might make a product worthy of wiping your ass with.

Wating Game and TBC are light years beyond your after school project. Your product just won worst in show at the local film festival in Topeka, Kansas.
    All the kids cried. You hurt their feelings.

still worst alias ever...................but what do i know im drunk....
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis