Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude

Weird stuff we do confessional

I am addicted to scotch tape. I have been for some time. I am not sure why but I really like pulling off a piece of tape and then playing with the sticky side between my thumb and forefinger. It is essential that my hands are clean for this so the tape doesn't lose it's stickyness due to dirt and oil. I have only met one other person in my life who shared my addiction but surely there must be others.

I guess that's it for today.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

I used to love peeling the thin layers of dried Elmer's glue off my hands. I like it so much that I'd coat my hands in the stuff, let it dry and peel it off.

I'm sure I'd still enjoy this, but so I rarely have the opportunity to work w/ Elmer's these days.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

I stand up to wipe my ass.
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

I prop my arm(s) on my head while watching TV or movies. I cannot sit still for over an hour unless I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster
    I prop my arm(s) on my head while watching TV or movies. I cannot sit still for over an hour unless I do it.
    I do the same during meetings...for the same reason.

Roll up candy wrappers (mints, etc.) from corner to corner. Can be a bitch while driving.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

I read TGR forums.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Quote Originally Posted by A-wreck
    I stand up to wipe my ass.
    You mean there are people that don't?
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

I bend plastic coffee stirrers into weird shapes and then stick them in my mouth.

I shape paperclips into a hook/scoop and clean my ears every morning when I get to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

I pick my nose at stoplights. I dont even realize I'm doing it either...

Pick my teeth with thumbtacks.

I pick my nose, roll the boogs into a ball and throw them. Usually behind a couch or my back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley
    I used to love peeling the thin layers of dried Elmer's glue off my hands. I like it so much that I'd coat my hands in the stuff, let it dry and peel it off.

I'm sure I'd still enjoy this, but so I rarely have the opportunity to work w/ Elmer's these days.
    I used to do that all the time. I would try and see if I could pull off the biggest piece possible. I enjoyed it.
    "I just looked down to see if I was wearing my seatbelt, and I'm sitting at my desk in my room."
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/owencaprell/

When sitting in class, I play with my iPod earphone's magnetic fields and see how long I can make them repel each other before they lose it and fall to the side. Try it sometime, I can kill hours like this.
    Believe.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks
    I too stand to wipe my ass and then after the auto flush at public restrooms kept firing on me before I could get my TP in the bowl I got to thinking maybe my standing to wipe isn't the norm. I really have no idea what is the norm and due to pre flush frustrations I now just crap in the sink.

Wait, are you guys talking about wiping your ass on the stall door or just standing to wipe with paper. Cause I wasn't wiping my ass on a metal door (despite what anybody says).

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks
    I'm a stander, and yes, we are a minority. For more interesting bathroom trivia, take the annonymous bathroom survey. It is actually quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9
    I too stand to wipe my ass and then after the auto flush at public restrooms kept firing on me before I could get my TP in the bowl I got to thinking maybe my standing to wipe isn't the norm. I really have no idea what is the norm and due to pre flush frustrations I now just crap in the sink.

Wait, are you guys talking about wiping your ass on the stall door or just standing to wipe with paper. Cause I wasn't wiping my ass on a metal door (despite what anybody says).
    This may call for a poll. (Edit: just did survey that dbp cited Intersting data but is skewed as more than 60% of respondents are female)

As far as I knew before I read this thread there were two ways to wipe an ass: 1. Standing up 2. lying on a changing table (requires assistance).

The auto flush is causing strife for me as well. It pisses my wife off because I expect the hopper at our house to take care of business on its own. Sadly it never does.
    Last edited by Obstruction; 11-29-2005 at 08:32 AM.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

I am a fucking nut, my list includes:

1. Both front seats in my car have to be even and they both have to be in the exact same position.

2. I can only tune my car's radio volume in even numbers. If I see the volume is on an odd number setting, I MUST change it. I am compelled to do this. Yet, when in other folks' cars, I have no issues with the volume.

3. The roll of TP must feed from the top of the roll. It drives me nuts to see a roll of TP on the dispenser "backwards" (i.e. feeding from the bottom of the roll).

Thos are just the ones off the top of my head. I''m quite sure I have a plethora of other oddities that I can't think of at the moment.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction
    This may call for a poll. .

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=40297
    Buy nice things here.

Quote Originally Posted by dbp
    I'm a stander, and yes, we are a minority. For more interesting bathroom trivia, take the annonymous bathroom survey. It is actually quite interesting.
    Apparently I'm in the minority of people who have tried to fart but pooped their pants instead.
    Yep, seen this before. Crazy liquor & cheeseburger party got out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by fridge
    Apparently I'm in the minority of people who have tried to fart but pooped their pants instead.
    You mean WE are in the minority.
    Buy nice things here.

Quote Originally Posted by fridge
    Sharting is not a crime.

You've got it all wrong. You're in the minority of people willing to admit that they've sharted in their pants.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley
    Sharting is not a crime.

I prefer the term "gambling".

Then the proper way to describe an event would be to say you've gambled and lost.

Winning is big, WAY big.
    Buy nice things here.

Quote Originally Posted by A-wreck
    I prefer the term "gambling".

Then the proper way to describe an event would be to say you've gambled and lost.

Winning is big, WAY big.
    I gambled and lost at party this past winter. You never feel so aware of your own body as when there's crap running down your leg at a public space.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.