A 5:08am Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I'm just about to go into work. Kinda shitty, but only for a few hours.

Hope you have a good Turkey Day
    you sketchy character, you

I'm on my way to work also, but only for 24 hours.

Same to you and everyone here.

I'm working for a little while too. Hoping for good things after that.

Yup, on my way to work too.

It's been good so far, just woke up to find about a 1/2" of snow on the front yard. (Not that it does much good around here.)

woke up to about 3" here on the East Coast after {much} drunkin nonsense last nite........ran into some Wild Turkey shots....gobble gobble gobble....uuugh....off to in-laws to get some tastiness.....hope to get some of Ullrs love later this weekend.........Happy T-Day to all......

woke up to about 2" here on the East Coast after {much} drunkin nonsense last nite........ran into some Wild Turkey shots....gobble gobble gobble....uuugh....off to in-laws to get some tastiness.....hope to get some of Ullrs love later this weekend.........Happy T-Day to all......

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Spending my morning cooking pies & quiche ~ and hanging out with my son & the woman I love.

Later, we share Thanksgiving dinner with Mr. & Mrs. Tippster!

It's a good day!
    We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Spending the day with just my wife and kid and then I am off to Breckenridge tomorrow morning. WOOHOO
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

5 degrees with the windchill here today, happy T-day indeed.

Have a good Turkey day and remember the dump is "Closed on Thanksgiving"
    "I don't feel tardy"

Smelling some nice sizzling Turkey in the oven right now, getting ready to hang tough all day with a cooler in living room! Much love to everyone, enjoy your day.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

I give thanks for friends from here and elsewhere.
    family that comes to my place of work on Thanksgiving to ski with me, and my perfect ( for me ) quiver.
    Amen

Happy Pilgrim y'all, enjoy

wHoO, AC is a rockstar, for I -just- woke up. Should I ski the bird's ribbon of death? maybe remind the legs how to ski without getting blisters from skinning and burn some calories before the feast with K and Tresckow...

<sapp mode> Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday (cause aside from an untocuched bottomless pow day, good friends and family are the best thing in the world, and I am always so thankful to have such good peeps in my life whether they are here or 3 thousand miles away) HAPPY HAPPY to all the Maggots!!! </sapp mode>

Cheers everyone!

It looks like the high pressure has finally moved on and the snow is coming back, and I am thankful for that.

Take care all; I hope everyone has a great turkey day with friends, family, or whomever you chose to spend the holiday with.

Git sum!
    "You go for it. All the stops are out. Caution is to the wind, and you're battling with everything you have. That's the real fun of the game. "

-Dan Dierdorf American Football Player

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead
    Yup, on my way to work too.
    I want your job. Tofurkys in the oven.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Hey Gang,

Happy T-giving to you & yours. I'm thankful to all the people who've influenced my life, that somehow I made my way west to get to this point,and to ULLR!
    Calmer than you dude

Happy thanksgiving to all

WSD HERE ....

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Thankful for friends, family, my amazing dog (and all other amazing doggies ), health, a beautiful roof over my head, and so many other things.

Eat lots, drink too much, and enjoy the day!

love and kisses,

wsd

Working today as well, but just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Turkey day!
    Hope it is full of lots of friends, family, and food!
    Small is the number of those that see with their eyes and feel with their hearts - A.E.

happy turkey day! herzliche erntedankfest! (harvest thanks fest)

(sundried tomato & basil wheat thins are awesome)

Happy Thanksgiving all! Awoke this morning all set on going up to the Bird, look out the window and my entire back yard is flooded. Yeah! Walk down to the basement and the carpet is soaked. Spent the last five hours ripping out carpet and soaking up water. Dug up my yard yard looking for the stop and waste valve as it was the sprinkler system leaking. Who the fuck buries the stop and waste? I think everything is under control or is it ever really. But fuck yeah, Happy Thanksgiving! Time to get the drink on and eat some turkey.

Damn, that sucks! Might explain some of your water bill problems????

Happy Turkey day all.

Watch for falling balloons:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...rade_balloons/